A not so happy birthday pt2

nates pov

Ipulled in the driveway as Emma and the hails come up to see me. I see Jace on the deck . Finally i can talk to him about why hes been ignoring me. Well it started right as we got back from the camping trip. Everytime i came over he would hide in his room untill i was gone.

"Hello, nathan." said Vivian ( their mom).

" Hey Mrs. Hail. " i replied.i walked up behind jace.

" Hey jace." i said in a questioning tone. As i said that he tunred around to see me then stormed off .

" Whats wrong with him today? He's been like that for two weeks now." Said viv.

"I can go cheak on him if you'd like." i said , viv just nodded and went to get Brian a plate. I walked up the stairs to his room. I kept bangging on " his door and asking to let me in.

" JACE IF YOU DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR IM GOING TO BREAK IT DOWN." i finally threatend. Just like that the door was open.

" what is wrong with you nate." i sat there and looked into his eyes. They looked tired ,hurt and had a deadly cold stare. " thats what i should be asking you! Why have you been ignoring me?" I snapped back.

"BEACAUSE IM JELOUS." jace slapped his hands over his mouth and looked away.He started to scratch his arm and lick his lips. After being around him so long i knew he was nervous as well.

"Im jelous of emma you idiot. Why cant you freaking see that im slowy dying insde when you're with her?!" My mouth just dropped. No he couldnt, cloud he? No he cant like me like that! Well im not mad at him or anything, and hi is... Oh stop it nate your with emma.

" i didnt know... you liked me, " i said finally after battling with myself. Jace started crying, we were standing aginst his door. He got closer then suddenly kissed me.  " i-i-im sorry, " he sniffed ," just please dont tell emma. "  He pointed to the door but i didnt budge. I dont know what came over me but i kissed him back. Now i really am screwed,