Chapter 13

Lucy pov

We got into the room Tanner looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you princess" he said coming over to me.

"This is a new start we can help these people we can go to different packs and see whether they want to join us people won't fear you anymore" I said smiling.

"The only people that I want to fear me is the people that dare to hurt others" he smiled.

"There's something I want to ask you but if your not ready then that's fine" I said nervously.

"You can asked me anything" he said I smiled.

"I want to have a baby" I said and bit my lip.

Tanner smashed his lips to mine I was shocked at first but after a couple of seconds I kissed back.

"What have I told you about biting your lip" he said pulling back.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"I'm so glad you want to have a baby I do to I just didn't know how to ask you" my face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yay" I said smiling.

"It won't be easy" Tanner said putting a hand on my cheek and coming closer.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It is very hard to have a baby and only some hybrids can But I can tell you will be able to so we just have to keep trying" I nodded.

"It's not really a bad thing though" he said coming even closer if that is even possible.

"And why is that?" I asked biting my lip.

I was on the bed with Tanner on top of me in seconds.

"You never learn" he said then kissed me.

After we had finished we went to sleep I woke up feeling sick I ran to the bathroom and was sick in the toilet.

Tanner is by my side in seconds.

"Well that didn't take long" he said smiling.

"I'm going to be a mom" I said excited.

"You're going to be the best mom ever" he said kissing my forehead.

"And you're going to be the best dad ever" I said he smiled.

"How long does it take?" I asked.

"About a week" my eyes went wide.

"A week are you serious?" I asked shocked.

"Yes your already showing" Tanner said pointing to my belly.

I looked down and there was a little bump I put my hand on it and smiled. I felt the baby kick and grabbed Tanners hand and put it on my belly so he could feel the baby to.

"The baby has a strong kick" he said I nodded.

"Looks like he or she takes after their daddy" I said still smiling.

"Do you want to go find out if it's a boy or a girl?" He asked looking at me I nodded and he helped me up.

We past the mirror and I stopped and looked at my belly. I lifted up my top and put both my hands on my belly.

Tanner came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist. He put his hands on mine and kissed my neck.

"What are you thinking?" Tanner asked.

"You can read my mind why don't you have a look" I said.

I can't wait for this baby to be born I can't wait to be a mom. Tanner smiled and kissed my neck I moaned Tanner pulled away and picked me up bridle style.

Once we got to the doctors we went straight in the doctor looked to be in his fifties.

"Hello King and queen what is the problem?" He said nicely.

"My mate is pregnant and we want to know if it is a boy or a girl" Tanner said.

"Ok well because you are a hybrid we will have to do a baby X-ray it's like a normal X-ray but it is so we can see the baby" I nodded and went into a room and had my baby X-ray done.

Me and Tanner are sitting down on a sofa in the doctors office. The doctor came in with a big smile on his face.

"I have some great news you have a boy and a girl" he said I looked at Tanner he looked very proud I smiled and kissed him.

Once we are home Tanner carried me to our room he said I should be resting he put me on the bed then sat next to me.

"I love you so much" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and putting me on his lap so I was straddling him.

"I love you to" I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're my everything you're mine forever" he said into the kiss.

"Always and forever" I said he smiled and kissed me.

I can't believe how much my life has changed I used to get beaten everyday and now I get told how loved I am everyday and its all because of Tanner. I love him so much and our baby's I don't know what I would do without him.

"Princess" he said looking at me.

"Yeah" he put his hands on my hips and for the first time he looked nervous.

"Will you marry me?" he asked I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Yes of course I will marry you" I pulled back he looked at me lovingly and kissed me.

"You're mine always and forever" he said I nodded.

5 years later

"Tanner tell your son to get his cute little bum in the bath now" I yelled to Tanner he is in his office.

We got married after Lacy and Jake were born and it was the best day of my life. Tanner is still very possessive of me but I love that it proves that he loves me. I haven't seen or heard anything of my dad I still can't believe someone turned him. He will come for me but Tanner has trained me and I think if I had to I would kill him.

"Jake listen to your mother" Tanner said coming into the bathroom Jake pouted.

"But daddy I don't like the bath" he wined.

"I know you don't son but you have to" Tanner said picking him up and putting him in the bath with Lacy.

"Princess can I talk to you?" he asked I nodded we walked out of the bathroom I looked at him worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.

"I want to have another baby" he said I smiled and kissed him.

"I think we should ask Jake and Lacy" I said he nodded.

We walked into the bathroom Jake and Lacy had bubbles on there face I laughed and so did Tanner.

"Mommy daddy you took forever" they both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry darlings me and daddy have to ask you something" they both nodded.

"What do you think about me and mommy having another baby?" Tanner asked they both got relly excited.

"Yes I want a baby sister" Lacy said.

"No I want a baby brother" Jake said they started arguing about what the baby would be.

"Kids me and mommy can't choose what the baby will be but no matter what I know you will love it" Tanner said they both nodded.

We washed the kids and put them to bed then went back to our room. Tanner smirked at me I looked at him confused.

"Baby making time" he said and smashed his lips to mine.

I'm so lucky to have a family as amazing as this.