Capter 7

Lucy pov

It felt like he was marking me again I started to move on his lap because it hurt so much.

I heard Tanner moan on my neck he put his hands on my thighs to stop me from moving. I then realised I was grinding on him and blushed.

The pain started turning into pleasure I moaned at the feeling. Tanner pulled away and licked the bite. He leaned back on the seat and pulled me closer to him.

"Your blood is so different it's the best I have ever had" he said smiling at me.

"Are you really nine thousand years old?" I asked amazed.

"Yes princess I have lived for nine thousand years but I stopped ageing at 24"

"Wow I didn't know you were that old I thought you'd be one hundred or something"

"If I was one hundred I would not be able to control myself around you" he said putting a hand on my cheek. I leaned into his hand and sigh in content.

"Why did that boy show you his neck?" I asked curious. 

"That is how you submit to someone" he said with a smile.

"So he submitted to you?" He nodded.

"I thought that werewolves and vampires hated hybrids and would die before submitting to them"

"That is true but because I am the first hybrid they know not to mess with me or it won't just be them that suffer" he said studying me to see if I was scared of him now. 

"That makes sense" I said smiling I might not like the idea but I love Tanner way to much to hate him for this. 

"You're not going to reject me?" He asked looking at me confused.

"I would never reject you your my everything I love you so much and I haven't even known you for a week"

"I love you to princess" he kissed me and I kissed back.

He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip I opened my mouth and he exploded every inch of my mouth. he pulled away and kissed down my neck leaving hickys here and there.

Then the car stopped but we weren't back yet Tanner pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Your dad is outside" he said and my heart sank.

"N-no h-e will h-hurt m-e a-again" I stuttered Tanner put his hands on the sides of my face and made me look at him.

"Princess listen to me your dad is human he doesn't stand a chance I will never let him take you ever you are mine you belong to me not him me" I nodded and kissed him.

I pulled back and Looked at Tanner.

"I need to go and deal with him and I'm not going to lie to you he will die you can come with me or stay here it's up to you whatever you choose your be safe"

"I want to come with you" he nodded and in a flash we are outside.

"Hand over the mistake and we will leave" my dad said I looked at him he had a gun pointed at Riley.

"She is not a mistake I will never give her to you she is mine" Tanner growled out.

"No she isn't" my dad growled back.

"Yes I am" I said and everyone looked at me.

"Say it then say that you belong to him" my dad said not believing me.

"I belong to him I'm his not yours his" I said with so much hatred I don't believe I am speaking.

"You really are his mate" my dad said surprised.

"Yes she is" Tanner said angrily.

My dad pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger Tanner stood in front of me and the bullet hit him in the heart but he didn't even flinch.

Then in a flash my dad was on the floor dead with blood coming out chest and his heart next to him.

Tanner stood above him his hand covered in blood Tanner looked at me and his eyes softened. He walked towards me and I stayed still.

The blood started to come off his hand and onto the ground until there was no more blood on his hand how did he do that.

He is stood in front of me I just looked at him how did he do that so easily would it be that easy for him to kill me.

"Princess I'm sorry I had to please don't be afraid of me I love you" he said putting his hand on my cheek.

I grabbed his hand softly and pulled it away from my cheek he looked hurt. Then I hugged him he wrapped his arms around me then I remembered he got shot.

I pulled away quickly and looked at his chest there was a hole in his shirt were the bullet went but there was no blood he has completely healed.

"Wow" I said not believing my eyes Tanner chuckled and then we are in the car.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Tanner said guiltily.

"Don't be I have hated my dad for a long time now the only thing that I hated seeing was you getting shot" I said sadly.

"Don't worry about me I can't die the only thing that could kill me is if you reject me or die" he said.

"Is that why you want to turn me?" I asked looking at him.

"One of the reasons" he said running a hand along my cheek.

"What are the other reasons?" I asked he looked into my eyes.

"It will make our bond stronger" he said leaning in his lips met mine in a sweet kiss.

I pulled back he growled and smashed his lips to mine after a couple of minutes he pulled back and looked at me.

"Hold on tight" he smirked I looked at him confused but did what he said.

Then we are in Tanners bedroom I didn't even realise we were driving. Tanner put me down on the bed and got on top of me. 

"Are you tired?" He asked I nodded.

"Let's go to sleep then princess" he kissed me then laid down next to me.

He pulled me to his chest and intertwined our legs.

"I love you princess"

"I love you to"

Then I let darkness take over.