Chapter 9

An: warning sex scene don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

Lucy pov

I woke up to Tanner kissing my mark but something was different it felt different.

"T-Tanner" I moaned.

He stopped and looked at me he smiled and kissed my mark one last time then looked me in the eye.

"The bond is getting stronger" he said then got on top of me.

"I don't know how much longer I can wait princess" He said his eyes turning silver.

"I'm ready" I whispered blushing.

"Are you sure?" He asked I nodded.

"If you want me to stop just tell me ok?" He said smiling at me.

"Ok" I said he crashed his lips to mine.

His tongue exploded every inch of my mouth then he pulled away and took his shirt off and then mine.

His lips moved to my neck kissing and sucking on my mark making me moan. He pulled away and took my pj shorts off.

He kissed up my tummy and cleavage then he grabbed my wrist softly. He looked at my scars then kissed every single one of them he makes me feel so loved.

Once he was done with my wrist he kissed the scars on my thighs. Then he kissed my core through my panties I gasped and I could feel him smirk.

He kissed my lips again and started to grind on me I could feel every inch of him I tried to unbuckle his belt but failed. 

He stopped kissing me and took his trousers off then his boxers I am shocked there is no way that is going to fit inside me.

"Don't worry baby I'll be gentle" Tanner said pecking my nose.

"It's going to hurt isn't it?" I asked scared.

"Only at first but I promise after that your love it" he said with a smile.

"When you climax I will bite your mark and take most of your blood then I will give you my blood your get really sleepy and after about five minutes you will go into a deep sleep so you won't feel any pain and when you wake up you will be a hybrid" he explained I nodded.

"I love you" I said. 

"I love you to princess"

He took my panties off then my bra he just started at me making me feel self conscious.

"You're beautiful" he whispered I blushed.

He opened my legs and got in between them and positioned himself at my entrance. He put his hands in mine and kissed me.

Then I felt him enter me I gasped it was so painful Tanner stopped moving and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry princess" He said looking guilty.

"Don't be it doesn't hurt anymore" I said with a smile.

"That's because I haven't moved yet" he said moving a strand of hair out of my face.

"Will it hurt when you move?" I asked he nodded.

"I'm going to move now I love you" he said.

"I love you to" I whispered.

He moved in and out slowly it did hurt but I didn't mind anymore. After about five minutes the pain turned into pleasure. I moaned as Tanner move in and out of me faster and faster.

"T-Tanner" I moaned he smirked and smashed his lips to mine.

I pulled back and started kissing down his jaw and neck sucking and biting on places.

"O-oh God" Tanner moaned.

I pulled back and as soon as I did Tanners lips were on my neck.

"T-Tan-Tanner" I moaned. 

I felt something build up in my tummy Tanner must have noticed to because he pulled away and looked at me. 

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I just nodded his fangs came out and just as I was about to cum he bit me making me cum quicker.

I started to get sleepy Tanner pulled his fangs out of me and bit his wrist putting it to my mouth making me drink it.

He pulled out of me and laid next to me he pulled me to his body and I snuggled up to him.

"You're completely mine and I am yours" Tanner said in my ear I looked at him and smile which he returned.

"I was always completely yours" I said and his smile widened.

"Go to sleep now princess" he said kissing the top of my head.

Then darkness took over.