Chapter 8

An: I hope you like it :)

Lucy pov

I woke up feeling someone kissing my neck I opened my eyes to see it is Tanner he stopped and looked at me.

"Good morning beautiful" he said huskily.

"Good morning handsome" I giggle Tanner smiled.

"Do you want to have a shower?" He asked biting my ear.

I moaned and nodded he wrapped my legs around his waist and got off the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck he carried me to the bathroom and locked the door.

I got down and he started undressing me I was still in the clothes from yesterday. Once he was done he took his clothes off.

I got in the shower and Tanner came behind me he kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his head in my neck and started kissing my mark making me moan loudly.

"The bond is getting stronger" he said pulling back.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked worried.

"It's a great thing it means it won't be long before I make love to you and you become like me" he said happily.

I smiled and bit my lip.

He smashed his lips to mine I kissed back I gasped feeling something hard on my tummy.

"What have I told you about biting your lip" he said sexily.

"Sorry" I whispered blushing.

"You're so innocent" he said kissing my mark I moaned at the feeling.

He then kissed my lips I kissed back it is a passionate kiss and I love every second of it.

He pushed me against the wall and trailed kisses down my neck.

"Tanner" I moaned.

He smirked against my neck then he pulled away.

"It's getting harder to resist you" he said looking at me.

I blushed and Tanner pulled me to him It feels like fireworks are exploding on my skin and I love it.

"What is that?" I asked.

"That's the bond getting stronger every time we touch it will feel like this" he explained looking at me in awe.

"I love this feeling" I said smiling at him.

"Just remember I'm the only one that can make you feel this way" he said.

"I know" I said drawing patterns on his chest with my finger.

"Your always be mine" he said lifting my chin up with his finger.

"I wouldn't want it any other way" I said and kissed him.

He pulled back and got the shampoo and put some in his hands and rubbed it into my hair.

I did the same to him then we rinsed it out then washed our bodies and got out.

Tanner wrapped a towel around his waist then wrapped one around me.

We got dressed (outfit at the top) then cuddled on the bed I don't feel like eating today so I skipped breakfast.

"Tanner"

"Yes princess"

"What's it like being a hybrid?" I asked looking at him to see him already looking at me.

"Some like it some don't it makes you feel like you can do anything like no one can stop you and then you meet someone that is older and stronger and you realise that your not invincible" he said.

"Is there anyone that is stronger then you?" I asked curious.

"No but when I turn you your be the second strongest hybrid" he said and I got all excited.

"That's going to be so cool I can kick people's bums" Tanner laughed.

"I have a feeling you're going to like being queen" I just nodded happily.

"It's going to be awesome"

"You have no idea" he said getting on top of me.

"You're so different" he said looking at me in awe.

"How am I different?" I asked smiling.

"You don't fear me you except me for what I am not many people do that"

"You have been kind to me you saved me from my dad and you have proven more then once that you love me" I said putting a hand on his cheek.

"Do you trust me?" He asked looking at me worryingly.

"Yes why?" I asked confused by his question.

"Because that is one thing no one other then the people I have changed has been able to do"

"Why not?"

"Because of the things I have done they fear me they hate me" he said sadly.

"Do you want them to hate you?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"No"

"Then we will fix it once they know about me they should be willing to give you a chance" I smiled.

"I love you so much" he said smiling.

"I love you so much to" I giggled.

Tanner leaned down and kissed me I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I pulled back and Tanner growled and kissed me again after a couple of minutes he pulled back.

"Why don't you like it when I pull back" I asked.

"Because I love kissing you so when you pull away I get very possessive" he explained and I nodded.

"I need to go somewhere do you want to come" he asked I thought about it for a minute I did want to go but there is something I have been craving to do all day.

"Na I'll just stay here" I said with a fake smile.

"What's wrong and don't say it's nothing because I can tell somethings wrong" he said worried.

"I just don't feel to good" I lied.

"Don't lie to me Lucy" he warned.

"I want to cut myself again" I whispered.

"No I won't let you you're mine to look after now and I can't let you do that" he said angrily.

"I'm sorry" I whispered his face softened.

"Why are you sorry princess?" He asked putting a hand on my cheek.

"Because you deserve someone that isn't broken someone that you don't have to watch all the time someone t-" Tanner silenced me by kissing me I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled back and looked at me.

"I love you so much and if you weren't my mate I would have probably killed my mate you might be broken but I will fix you I might have to watch you all the time but is that a bad thing?" He asked looking at me lovingly.

"No I guess not" I said looking into his eyes.

"I will do anything for you you're my everything I love you so much it hurts"

"I love you to" I smiled.

"Come on let's go" he said and pulled me up.