Chapter 4

An: I hope your enjoying the book :)

Lucy pov

"On my wrist and thighs" I whispered.

"Show me" he said his voice cracking I got off him and stood in front of him I pulled his shirt that I was wearing to my belly button showing him all my scars.

"I'm so sorry" he said I'm very confused right now why is he apologising it's not like he cut my arms.

"Why are you sorry? you did nothing wrong" I asked he looked into my eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I walked between his legs and wiped the tear away I don't know why but seeing him cry made me want to cry.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop this to tell you that your beautiful everyday to love you to protect you" now I was crying.

He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him again he seems to do that a lot. We just stared into each other's eyes he wiped my tears away and kissed my cheeks where the tears once were.

"Why do you always put me on your lap?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Because I like your touch and smell and this way I have control" he said his voice ruff from crying.

"Control over what?" I asked.

"You"

"Me?"

He nodded I put my hands on the sides of his face to make him look me in the eye.

"You already have control over me and I'm not saying I don't like sitting on your lap because I do" I started to blush. "I just don't want you to think that you don't have control because I know you have to have control so don't worry I'm all yours only you have control over me"

I put my hands down but he still kept looking me in the eye he looked at my lips then my eyes he started to lean in until his lips touched mine.

I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still when I didn't kiss back he moved back he looked hurt and I immediately felt guilty.

"Why didn't you kiss back?" He asked I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"I-I don't know what to do" I admitted looking down feeling stupid. He lifted my head up to look at him.

"Just move your lips with mine" he said kissing me again this time I kissed back.

It felt amazing like sparks were going of between our lips Tanner swiped his tongue on my bottom lip I don't know what that means then I felt his hands grab my bum and I gasped.

I felt his tongue go into my mouth and I moaned from the pleasure I felt Tanner smirk into the kiss. Then he pulled away and I whimpered making him chuckle.

"That was the best kiss I have ever had" Tanner said once we both got our breath back.

"Wow" was all I could say I am still in shock.

"That was your first kiss" Tanner said smiling I smiled back.

"Yep"

"Let's go make you some dinner" Tanner said and my face must have said the words for me or Tanner was reading my mind again because he said.

"It's 6:37pm"

"Wow that went fast" I said amazed that we had been up here that long.

"Time flys when your having fun" Tanner winked and I blushed and bit my lip.

Tanner smashed his lips to mine and to say I was shocked was an understatement. I kissed him back then he pulled away.

"That was so fucking sexy princess" he said.