TMA || 29

IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY "Please update", ESPECIALLY JUST AFTER AN UPDATE, THEN PLEASE DON'T BOTHER COMMENTING! MY LIFE IS VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW AND I'LL UPDATE WHEN I AM READY TO DO SO!

Apologies for my rant. You may proceed.

**********

It had been a week since the funeral and since I'd shared the most horrific part of my life with my husband, and he'd been the most loving husband I could ever ask for. I've been spoiled and pampered the entire week, but I was honestly getting a little overwhelmed by it.

"Rafe, I want to go to work. The girls have gone back to the island, everyone is back to their own businesses and you're borderline drowning me in affection," I whined.

"How many times am I supposed to tell you mi amore? I'm making up for not having found you sooner," he sighed, rubbing my shoulders.

Here's something I'll never understand about this man.

I know for a fact that he's beyond furious about what happened to me, except he hasn't acted on his fury yet, and it's got me worried. Instead, he's been blaming himself for 'not getting to me sooner'. At first I found the whole thing to be insanely sweet, but now it's just scary.

I mean, can I really be blamed here? This is the same man that was arrested for beating up Daniel after only finding out that I was engaged to him and that he beat me. I would've imagined him to have gone to D.C to finish him off after learning the full story.

Instead he's here pampering me.

"Rafe?" I called after a while.

"Hmm?" he replied, humming onto my skin. I giggled at the ticklish feeling.

Focus Aretha!

"Why are you still in Italy?" I came out with it.

"As opposed to killing my mortal enemy?" he asked knowingly.

"Well yeah!" I nodded as I turned to face him.

"Whatever do you take me for you silly wife!" he gasped dramatically.

"Raphael, I'm serious," I giggled at the look on his face.

"Because saying you're serious while giggling totally sells it," he smirked.

"You're just saying anything to run away from my question," I pointed out.

"What? Why would I do such a ghastly thing? Honestly woman, what do you take me for?" he scowled.

"You're still doing it," I whined.

"What are you? Four?" he teased.

"AMBROSI!" I shouted, earning myself one heck of a glare.

"Alright Ruby! Don't bring out such guns," he mumbled.

"Just tell me what I want to know, and I wont have to," I shrugged. He took a heavy dramatic sigh before beginning.

"You have to promise me that you will not interrupt me until I am done," he warned.

"I promise," I nodded.

"Mia moglie, your grandmother was murdered by Eva. I didn't intend on hiding this from you forever, but at least until I felt you were emotionally strong enough to handle it. I've employed the help of our male family and friends to find Eva and a way to take Daniel down. Lui figures that the two of them have actually gotten together to work against us, and it sounds like a reasonable theory at the moment, so that's what we're going on. I'm still in Italy because I want to be with the love of my life, especially if other people are doing what can be done without me having to leave your side," he explained.