AUTHOR'S NOTE - PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!

ELO SMURFLETTES!!!

Sorry to get your caboose all excited, but this is sadly NOT an update (though I guess the title of this addition gave it away).

ANYWHO!

It has come to my attention (through some very colourful messages as well btw) that a lot of you are not aware that I am currently away (since you didn't see my message).

I am in the middle of tests and will only be done by this coming Friday (21 August 2015), and after that, I will actually need time to type the chapters, so at best, I will try and get as many chapters out to you guys as I can by the 28th of August.

I do not appreciate people demanding things of me, as I try not to come across as those authors who think they're doing everyone else a favour by sharing their works. I APPRECIATE all the support you have shown me (some of you on multiple books), and I am not taking you for granted. I just need you guys to truly understand that I have a life outside of Wattpad, a very busy one at that, and honestly, if I could write, then I would, but my parents are iffy about writing being an 'actual job', so my Finance Degree is what I need to work towards as my 'back up'.

Ok, so negativities aside, THANK YOU truly for supporting me on this book, and for everyone who complimented me on my picture a few chappies back. You guys mean the world to me, and I honestly cannot wait to be done with these tests so that I can get back to my true passion.

NB!!!: I put this book into the Wattys, so please spread the word about it. When the voting phase begins, it would mean the world to me if you could vote for it, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

PS: I'm turning 21 on the 18th of October (some of you were curious). :)

I truly love you guys, and I miss writing for you!

Katee (^^,)