TMA || 15

Mrs Raphael Maestri.

Mrs Aretha Maestri.

I still can't get used to it.

I'm married to the love of my life.

He was asleep beside me as we headed to our honeymoon destination. Apparently he was aware of wherever it is we're going, and I was kept in the dark, but I didn't mind. I was too happy to care about where we were going.

I was with my husband.

After much protest, he finally agreed to sleep. I could tell that despite him being happy, he was also tired. I had already spoken to Johan who had informed me of the stressful days before our wedding. I wanted him to rest.

The plan was for me to also get in some sleep, but my mind wouldn't let me. I was afraid that I'd fall asleep and wake up to everything gone. I wanted to live in the moment for as long as my body would allow me to.

I looked down at my glimmering rock. Jonathan had managed to coax Raphael into choosing a wedding ring for me from a Tiffany's catalogue. He told me that my husband was quite annoyed with him since he felt he still had ample time to choose, but that he fell in love with the ring the moment he saw it.

I was on the same boat.

I fell in love with it the moment Raphael put it on my finger as well. It's a less flashy rock than my engagement ring, together with the simple joint diamond bands, and that's why I love it even more. It speaks to me more than my engagement ring did.

I looked to my sleeping husband, watching him sleep soundly. His breathing was light and as I shifted, he pulled me in closer. We were in the bedroom of the jet, still dressed in our wedding attires. He had whispered some things about what he wants to do to me that had me flushed and almost out of breath.

It's safe to say that he's excited and wants to be the one to take my dress off.

Meanwhile, I'm absolutely nervous. I mean, I'm excited that I'll finally get to fully be one with him, but it's also an absolutely terrifying thought. Once we consummate the marriage, everything will finally be set in stone.

He stirred, bringing my attention back to him. He had a scowl on his face and sweat was beginning to form on his forehead. I reached out to wipe it away before he started mumbling. At first I couldn't hear him, but then he got clearer.

"My brother was killed because of you Gabi. I hate you."

I was shocked. I didn't know whether it was a dream, a nightmare or a memory, though I had a strong suspicion it was the latter. I always knew that Raphael's hatred for Gabi was deep, but I guess I don't know to what extent.

"I'm not a part of that life anymore. Leave before I kill you myself."