Chapter 1

Well this is my fan fiction of Alesana's Shawn Milke and the story that would never happen in a thousand years. God I hope he never reads this. It would be sooooo embarrassing!!! Cause he's married and all :'(

*******************************************************************************

'Not all knights in shining armor can make your dreams come true...'

Who knew that those words could be so dead on right? I didn't, all I ever wanted out of life was love. No cars, no money, or fame just someone that cares. The price I would have payed was far to high, when in all honesty the only thing I had to do was tell the truth...

"Dennis! For God sake stop it!" I shouted through my pillow trying to dull down the noise he made to wake me up in the morning. He would sneak up to my bed and use his deepest and scariest screamer voice to basically scare me into consciousness. In these moments I want nothing more than to throw something heavy at his head.

When I feel someone flop down on my stomach and knock the air out of my lungs with their bony butt; I immediately knew who it was, "Jeremy get off! Seriously guys are you all trying to kill me?"

"No I would never do that, but the others just might..." His voice is muffled by my pillow, but I hear the promise in his words loud and clear. I rip the lime green thing off my head to see exactly what he had meant by his words, standing outside of my bedroom door is Shane, Patrick, Jake, and Alex; all with evil leers on their faces. They all run in and jump onto the spot where I was laying, making a dog pile on me. Since having about five bodies on top of you isn't the most pleasant thing, in fact its painful; I scream out of hurt and shock. I look over Shane's leg that is crushing my neck as Dennis walks back into the room with what he calls his "famous sandwich" which I have no clue why.

"I can't believe Shawn isn't in here telling you all to shut up. He's as bad as you Ashley! I can't wake up either of you to save my life!" He practically yells, with no attempt to be quiet; as if he were trying to wake Shawn.

"Now we both know that is defiantly not true! You do everything in your power to wake me up because your an evil person and won't let me sleep in!" I shoot back, resisting the urge to stick out my tongue like a six year old.

Of course as if by jinx or plan Shawn's head pops in the door frame, "Ash are you okay?"

All I can do is nod, seeing as I was having a hard enough time breathing much less than trying to talk at all.

He finally grasps the scene in front of him, "What the heck are you guys doing to her?"

The boys just shrug or laughed at his question and Shawn rolled his eyes at them, then he looked at me making me blush. He made me feel guilty as if I had been caught doing something bad, which was completely wrong because I was the innocent person that was being smashed into their mattress early in the morning by her mental guy friends. It didn't change anything, especially with the way he was staring at me, as if he was trying to find something or like I was some sort of lab rat. His gaze moves to the floor breaking my trance like state, I watch him as he shrugs and disappears from my sight. We all sit in silence till we hear the shower down the hall turn on telling us where he had went.

"Okay boys fun's over. Get off me!" I yell at the stack of males crushing my ribs and other body parts that were starting to go numb from their weight. After about ten minutes of me begging and pleading to them to let me up, they got bored or annoyed with me and ran off in the direction of the kitchen. I toke notice of Dennis still standing there frowning at me to the point it became irritating.