My Life As The Devil's Daughter

Okay!! This is my new story. Hope you all enjoy it!!! Let me know what you think!!! OHHH!!! Thank you to thw wonderful 1HPlover! She inspires me to be a great writer, and helps with a lot!! She is so amazing! Well anwayy! Byeeee

NOTE: This story, has not really been edited so there will be some mistakes. Right now my life is hetic, maybe over the summer I can edit. I know its not perfect noted : 2/16/12

Prologue:

 Two worlds, one of good, and one of evil. One child born to each, if only their fathers knew that their fates had been put together. Wielded for something out of the ordinary to bring the two worlds together. If they could. Could good and evil be brought together as one?

 When a child was born to Satan, or most know him by the name of the Devil. Satan, cast the mother away, and kept the baby. He loved his child, and would do almost anything for her. Though when he heard that God had a child on the same day he was a bit worried. Worried he should have worried a little bit more, but fate couldn’t and wouldn’t leave these two children alone. Fate decided to wield their fates together.

 A boy was born to God, and he of course lived on Earth. With no parents, his mother died at birth and father couldn’t leave heaven. Although, his father knew something was going to happen to his son. Something he wouldn’t be able to change or take hold of. Something that pulled at him, for he knew it had something to do with Satan’s girl.

 Both children born on the same day, and left here on Earth. There father’s couldn’t keep them in heaven and hell, but Satan or the Devil whichever you prefer. Found a way to see his daughter, in ways that God could never see his son. When his daughter was in trouble he was there, and helped her. For Satan knew how much his daughter meant to him, and wished dearly that he could be there for her.

 Both children knew who their fathers were, and neither told anyone. It wasn’t something you wanted to share, after all God’s son had never seen him and Satan’s daughter wouldn’t want to share the fact that she’s the Devil’s daughter.

 One day they shall meet, and be brought together. Sought by hatred, and bound by love. Could a world of love be distraught by a world of evil? Would a world of love fall in love with evil?

 There was once a line, a line of good and evil. This line will soon be forgotten, and brought to an eternal love. Once by girl and once by a boy. Both live in very separate life styles, brought together by fate. Not even their all powerful fathers could keep them apart. One father good, and one terribly wronged. Both loved their child deeply, one mother discarded the other dead.

 But this story, is a story of love, passion, and loathing. No one could guess why, and no one could dare defy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please let me know what you think! I'll upload the first chapter as soon as a couple people comment or vote??? Thanks for reading!