Chapter 8

It was an hour since they entered the club as Sarah said Niall was already on the borderline of a drunken idiot.  Aston and Kelsey had already left drunk. Kelsey told Kiera what they were doing and Kiera wasn’t surprised. Right now Kiera was sitting at the bar swirling her index finger around the top of her coke glass. Kiera hated drinking always has and always will. Niall was grinding with a red head, so Kiera was really jealous. Then she was horrified by her next thing she saw… Niall kissing the red head. That was it she went over and pulled him away. “What do you think you’re doing?” He slurred. “Your drunk and your MY boyfriend not hers come on were going” She yelled over the music. “Im staying” he roared. “No Niall were staying.” Kiera screamed. Niall went so red, he turned to her and slapped her right on her cheek.

Kiera fell to the floor crying as Niall turned back to the slut. “Are you ok?” A voice asked behind her. She got up and turned around still sobbing, it was Harry Styles. “No Niall hit me and im his girlfriend” She sobbed. “Well the surprise went wrong. Niall was meant to introduce us come on lets go over to a quiet place. The boys are all at home” Harry smiled.

Harry took Kiera back to his, where he put some ice in a bag for her. “Im sure Niall didn’t mean it” Harry smiled weakly. “Well he was sure he liked the red head more than me” Kiera cried. “Hey wanna get even?” Harry asked. Kiera nodded wiping a tear away. “Let fake date” Harry smirked. Kiera tilted her head. She always did this when she was confused. “Act like were in love. You could stay over, wear my clothes, hug and in extreme measures kiss” Harry smiled. “Ok let’s do this, but no funny business Styles. Harry put his hand up in surrender and walked into his room. He picked up a pair of boxers and an old tee. “Here you go” He smiled handing them over to Kiera. Kiera smiled and walked out into the bathroom. She changed quickly and walked back to see Harry topless.

“Like what you see?” Harry smirked. Kiera rolled her eyes and went and sat next to him. “Hey Kiera, shall I message Niall on twitter saying you dumped him?” Harry asked. “Yeah say it’s from me.” Kiera smiled. “And Harry don’t say anything about dating I want people to assume.” Kiera said and turned to face the TV. Harry nodded his head and quickly typed the message to him. Back at Kelsey’s room things had just cooled down. Aston fell back on the bed beside her and fell asleep quickly.

The next morning Kelsey awoke to Aston holding a tray containing food.  “For me?” She asked. Aston nodded and put the tray on her lap. “Pass the Knife and Fork” Kelsey grumbled. “No I want to feed you” Aston smile. “Why?” Kelsey asked. “Because one last night was amazing and two because I love you.” Aston grinned showing his teeth. On the other side of town it was a different story. Kiera woke up to Harry’s light snores. As she tried to get up she felt a muscular arm pull her in closer. The arm belonged to Harry. She looked down not sure if he had done anything while she was a wreak, she was fully clothed which was a relief.  Kiera picked her phone up to see a dozen calls from Niall. She ignored them and took a picture of Harry sleeping and posted it on Tumblr.

Just then Kiera heard the front door open and then saw the bedroom door swing open, there was Louis. “Who are you?” He asked. “Niall’s Ex. Harry offered to let me stay with him to make Ni Jealous as he cheated on me and hit me.” Kiera sighed. Louis helped her out of bed and walked into the kitchen followed by Kiera. “Niall’s will be in a wreck, you know.” Louis sighed. “I still am. I bet I have tear marks down my face.” Kiera sighed. “Yep and mascara, oh and you have panda eyes.” Louis laughed. “Not helping” Kiera growled in frustration. “Feisty.” Louis purred playfully.

Harry walked in and saw Kiera and Louis getting on well. “I see you met Kiera.” Harry grumbled. Louis and Kiera nodded. “You left me alone in my bed. You’re so mean” Harry fake cried. “Im glad I helped her she’s too innocent for you.” Louis smirked and Harry playfully hit him. “Im not that bad.” Harry moaned.

Kelsey had just finished getting ready when she walked to Kiera’s room and knocked on the door but got no reply, thinking Kiera had done the same thing Kelsey did the night before she knocked on Niall’s door. A girl answered the door, she had red hair and was wearing Nialls shirt. “What do you want?” She spat. “Im a friend who needs to talk to Niall.” Kelsey smiled. The girl shut the door which was opened again by Niall. “Who’s she and where’s Kiera” Kelsey asked. “Kiera I don’t know about and I picked her up last night” Niall sighed. Just then his phone pinged he looked at it quickly and showed it to Kelsey. “She probably saw you last night kissing that slut” Kelsey growled. She checked Kiera’s Tumblr and saw the picture of Harry. “Err mm I think Harry’s slept with her.” Kelsey smirked showing him the phone her pushed the girl out his suite and slammed the door. Kelsey heard many crashes from inside the Flat and walked back to her place.

Niall quickly phoned Harry. H= harry and N= niall

N- how could you sleep with my girl?

H- Maybe if you didn’t go off with that red head.

N- Don’t blame this on me.

H- Oh and don’t you remember you hit the poor girl I found her lying on the floor.

N- Your lying

H- Why would I? It means now that your girl oh sorry your Ex is mine. Good luck getting her back I made her laugh and happy for the first time. She told me you two never express love.

N- Just wait till I get my hands on you!!!!

And with that Niall threw the phone at the wall. So many emotions flood in. Anger, sad, guilty, Jealous. He just pulled out a beer and drunk it. Along with the seven other cases he had. “How could I hurt the wee lass?  I love her!” Niall whispered as a tear escaped his eye. Just then Niall heard a knock at his door. “Leave me alone.” He shouted. “Niall? We need to talk.” It was Kiera. Harry and Louis went off to get the others. Niall ran to the door and unlocked it. He fell to the floor crying. “Im So So So sorry. I never meant to hurt you I’ll stop the drinking I just want you back” he cried. “Niall come on lets go inside” Kiera sighed picking him up and carrying him. Kiera was much taller so she found it funny that she had to do a man’s job of carrying people. She set him down on the sofa and sat next to him. She grabbed both his hands and stared at him. “Niall as you can tell by the clothes, I stayed at Harry’s hotel. Nothing happened though. I was fully clothed. But listen I can’t be in this state. I don’t mind you drinking or dancing with others, but to kiss them that’s not right. You have a week to make me change my mind but for now you’re dumped.” Kiera cried. “No look I didn’t sleep with her” Niall cried. Kiera looked at the bed. A condom was there and so was a bra. Niall noticed and looked even guiltier. “You monster.” Kiera shouted and ran out crying.

Harry walked past Kiera and then noticed her crying. “Hey what happened?” He asked. “Niall slept with her.” She screamed running into her room. You could hear her sobs from outside. Once she was in she changed into high wasted shorts and a crop top, both of which Kelsey bought her. Kiera added no makeup and left her hair knotted. She grabbed her phone and purse and room key and stormed out. She knew where she was going. A recording studio to let her emotions out. Kiera always writes songs she knows how to play the drums and a few other instruments. Not only was she recording a demo but also sticking it on YouTube. It will be her first song and another way to earn a fan base.

Harry knocked on Niall’s door in disgust. Soon after Kelsey came out with Aston and kicked the door in. There was Niall sitting their red eyed just staring into space. “Im sorry.” He whispered. Harry walked straight up to Niall and punched him in the jaw. Niall didn’t even move. “Right somebody find Kiera and the rest stay here.” Liam demanded. Kelsey being the one who loves a gossip stayed so did everyone else at the moment nobody wants to leave. So nobody did.