Chapter 2

Once everybody was settled in Kelsey found out she had a serious case of jet lag, whereas Kiera was known for her bad sleeping habits so she adapted quite quickly to the American time. Aston was round in Kiera’s flat trying to learn more about Kelsey.

“She loves you Aston if your that serious brake up with Sarah” kiera demanded. “Fine hold on” Aston sighed pulling his phone out clicking on Sarah’s contact.

‘Sorry but we can’t keep going on like this. You are dumped.  I want you gone from my house before I get back. Oh btw your no longer dancing for us  A’ Aston typed he didn’t want to be rude but he felt something for Kelsey, he needed to know what that thing he felt was.

The time in America was around five which was ten in the UK. Aston wanted to spend some time on his own so he left Kiera’s room. “Why don’t we do a twitcam?” Marvin suggested. Kiera nodded her head. 

Marvin set up the laptop and logged onto twitter. “Do you have twitter?” Marvin asked. “No I don’t see the point in it” kiera replied truthfully. Once it was set up Marvin sat next to Kiera and once the recording light lit up they got ready to introduce.

“Hey guys it me Marvin and im with my newest friend Kiera.” Marvin smiled into the camera. Kiera smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Girl’s questions popped up first. “Kiera they asked where we met, why don’t you tell them” Marvin nudged me.  “Well my friend and I are on holiday here, and our parents brought us first class tickets. My friend started to shriek at the pictures in their new book and Marvin and Aston laughed so hard we found out the two mysterious boys behind us were out of JLS.” Kiera explained. Girls asked more and more questions. “Well guys before I wrap this video up I just want to inform you Kiera’s going golf with Niall and me. Well we can talk later bye” and with that Marvin turned the camera off.

Marvin left Kiera alone in her suite. Once Marvin was back in his room with an ice cold beer, Niall rung.

“= Marvin and ‘= Niall

“Hey man what’s up”

‘That’s the girl you’re bringing tomorrow’

“Yeah why?”

‘She’s cute’

“And perfect for you on the plane she ate a load and she opened one of her luggage bags and it was full of food” Marvin laughed.

‘Alright I’ll let you sleep can’t wait for tomorrow bye man’ and with that he hung up.