Chapter 4

Kelsey and Aston decided to explore Florida. “Kiera and I are going Disneyworld tomorrow” Kelsey smiled, entwining her and Aston’s hands. “So are the boys, Niall and I we could carpool” he suggested. Kelsey nodded as they entered Starbucks coffee.  As soon as they stepped in Aston regretted it, as there by the counter was Sarah. “How about we go somewhere else” Aston suggested. “No im good” Kelsey smile not noticing Sarah looking directly at her.

Sarah stormed over with her cappuccino and poured it all over Kelsey, then stormed out. Kelsey freaked while Aston stood there fuming. “Let’s go” Kelsey sobbed. The pair walked back to the hotel in silence. As they entered the hotel the snobby staff looked disgusted by Kelsey.

Kelsey and Aston skipped to their suites to get cleaned off. But when Aston had changed into a red V-neck tee shirt and jeans on his sofa was Sarah. “Get out” He commanded. But Sarah just looked up and down at him, before standing up. “So you go to America when I am Ill which is fair enough but you text me to say were dumped that’s low even for you Aston. Don’t worry I left your house but I will come back with my revenge” and with that Sarah left.

Aston wasn’t sure what Sarah’s revenge was but he knew it wouldn’t be good.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry just a quick chapter to fill you guys in. Please comment and Vote