Chapter 1- Holiday

It was Friday 13th in 2018 two friends were at Gatwick airport with their families. These two girls are Kelsey Doe and Kiera Moore. These two had planned this trip for three years. Three years of saving up for their luxurious get away to Florida. They were so good at saving their families bought them two first class tickets. These girls had been good friends since year seven.

 Kelsey had longish brown hair with crystal blue eyes. Kelsey is the funny one out of the two friends also the popular, she can be annoying some of the time but is still an amazing friend. Kiera is the odd one out of the pair; she’s really nerdy and very independent. Kiera has shoulder length dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes also. Kiera is the person who would take every one home from the club. Kelsey however is the party animal she drinks and drinks and drinks and relies on Kiera to get her home.

The two teenage girls boarded the plane for the six hour ride Kelsey brought the new JLS book and her iPod and headphones. Kiera brought her note book, IPod and her James Bond book. The two were two rows from the back of the first class area. “Pshhh Kiera” Kelsey whispered as Kiera was reading chapter sixteen of Gold Finger. “Pshhh Kiera” Kelsey nudged Kiera. Kiera knowing that her dear friend wouldn’t give up closed her novel and turned to her wacky friend who had a cheeky grin plastered on her face, showing her dimples. “Yes” Kiera sighed. “We’re in the sky” Kelsey grinned. Kiera tutted and returned to her book. “Want to look at my book” Kelsey asked. “I haven’t got a choice do I” Kiera sighed. Kelsey shook her head sideways. Kiera sighed and put her book away. Kiera wasn’t the biggest fan of JLS but she did like their music.

“This would be so much better is his top was off” Kelsey squealed, pointing to the picture of her favourite member Aston. “I know” Kiera sarcastically replied matching the same annoying voice Kelsey was doing. Kelsey punched Kiera’s arm and flipped the page over to see both pages full of Aston shirtless. “OMG this is amazing.” Kelsey squeaked. Behind Kelsey and Kiera were two men in hoods. Who sniggered at Kelsey when she gasped at the pages in front of her. “Can I return to my book now” Kiera asked desperately. “Yeah sure” Kelsey grumbled. “Just don’t be all grumpy at the concert ok” she moaned. “I won’t, I enjoy their music.” Kiera smiled returning to her book. As Kiera continued her thrilling book. Kelsey was still moaning about there not being enough pictures of Aston topless.

After an hour of Kelsey fan girling Kiera had enough. She ripped the book out of Kelsey’s hands and sat on it. “My book” she whined. “I wouldn’t try to take it of me, cause I’m feeling gassy.” Kiera smirked. The boys behind these two snickered but couldn’t control their actions and burst out laughing. “What you laughing at” Kelsey spat. “Nothing my lady” the short one chuckled. “Kelsey leave the midget and his extremely familiar friend alone and let’s talk about the party you have when we get back.” Kiera huffed.

Once the two girls where back Kelsey’s birthday party was a week after.  Her cousins, friend was close friend to Marvin from the one and only JLS.                          

“Watch who you talk to do you know who I am.” The short one whisper shouted.                             “Are you talking to me” kiera asked raising her brows turning to face the two men who looked familiar. “Yes” he replied.        

“Well unless your Niall Horan, or Jedward I don’t wanna know and nor do I care” kiera spat back.         “I’m Aston Merrygold and this is Marvin hymes” the short one replied. “Pshhh yeah right” kiera fired back. “Can you kiss my cheek” Kelsey giggled. “Because you did it when I was younger so I wanna tell if it’s you or not” she chirped. He leant over and pecked her cheek and out of all the things she could have done she went red, stopped breathing and fainted.

Kiera took several pictures while Aston rushed to her side. Kiera thought it was hilarious, but Aston was quite weary. Although he had a girlfriend Sarah he felt sparks fly when he kissed Kelsey’s cheek, something he doesn’t feel with Sarah any more.  Aston would make up excuses to go out every night and to book more tours than necessary, so he couldn’t see Sarah because every time he did they always had arguments.

Once Kelsey came around Aston lifted her onto his lap while Kiera and Marvin talked about golf. Kiera knew Marvin golfed with Niall and that they were going to golf in Florida soon, although she knew nothing about the sport she was keen to learn about it, as she was a sporty person.

“You ok” Aston whispered softly into Kelsey’s right ear. She nodded slightly still speechless. Aston chuckled lightly and picked her up and placed her back in her designated seat. Aston moved his bags where kiera was sitting and she looked sceptically at him.                                                                                                                  “Move” he commanded as Kiera grabbed her stuff and moved next to Marvin who smiled at Kiera and made her feel a tiny bit happier about being moved.  

“So Kelsey tell me about yourself” Aston purred. “Well im eighteen in a few days and im a party animal. I love music and I love to dance especially street.” Kelsey replied and she asked a few personal questions.

Kiera learned about golf and Marvin popped in a few questions. “So you wanna come golf with me and niall” he asked, but before kiera replied Kelsey butted in. “Of course cause she fancies Niall that’s why she joined the Irish dancing club oh and because she loves Ireland. Oh and you’re her fav out JLS” Kelsey practically screamed. Kiera blushed very hard. “Aww that’s sweet” Marvin chuckled.

A few hours later Kiera fell asleep on Marvin’s shoulder and Kelsey fell asleep on Aston who was also awake. Marvin thought it was the perfect time to text Niall about Kiera.

‘Hey niall I hope its ok I invited a girl to golf.’ Marvin started the text.

‘Who’s the girl? I thought you had a girl already’ Niall replied.

‘She’s for you idiot.’ Marvin typed back.

‘Kk’ Niall finished

Soon after Marvin fell asleep. All four of them were woken up by a creepy flight attendant, with big red lips. “Time to get up sleepy heads” she whistled. The four of jumped out the plane and carried their luggage to the car. Aston wanted Kelsey in the suite next to him and Marvin wanted Kiera next to his, so the boys bought the girls a room each. The car ride was full of laughter and happiness. Once the car stopped all four jumped out the car ran to reception. Aton and Kelsey’s hands entwined like a couple, little did they know the pap’s are around.