Chapter 3

Kelsey woke up from her alarm blazing dessert, she jumped up lazily still tired from jet lag and changed into hot pants and a tank top with a pair of trainers and ran to Kiera’s room and repeatedly knocked on the door. Kiera opened her door slowly and Kelsey jumped in. “Todays the day you meet Niall now get dressed so I can help you pick an outfit for him to think you look good in.” Kelsey smiled, pushing Kiera into her room. “Jee thanks for saying I look horrid” Kiera grumbled sarcastically. Kiera showered and changed into a purple tracksuit, she walked into the kitchen and took out a slice of left over pizza and sat down to eat it, when Kelsey walked in with Kiera’s make-up and her curlers. “what’s that for” kiera asked finishing her pizza. “For you now stay here and dry your hair while I pick out your clothes” Kelsey smiled walking to the wardrobe.

Kelsey picked out a one sleeved jumper and thick black leggings (so you can’t see through) and white high tops. She walked back to Kiera who had finished drying her hair, gave her the clothes and pushed her to the bathroom to change. Kiera walked out changed and sat down on a  bar stool Kelsey started to curl Kiera’s hair. “You do know its just golf” Kiera chuckled. “ Yeah” Kelsey smiled. Kelsey then applied foundation and mascara to Kiera’s face and took a picture of her work and stuck it on twitter. Her caption was ‘ Look I made Kiera into a princess for her meeting Niall at golf today’ She tagged Niall in it and waited for peoples comments.

They sat there and watched comments flood in when one caught Kiera’s attention from Niall Horan himself. ‘Wow she’s really pretty, can’t wait to meet her. Maybe she is my princess. Thanks Kelsey’. Kiera couldn’t believe her eyes. She binned the left over pizza to see if it was a dream but it wasn’t. Kiera then got sad that she threw away her food.

A few minutes later Marvin walked in and looked at Kiera. “Did you see Niall’s comment and you look nice today.” Kiera nodded her head and blushed. She grabbed her bag that had her purse, phone and sunglass’s. “You can borrow my spare set of clubs, come on the cars downstairs” Marvin smiled. The two walked down to the car and got in for their long journey. 

Meanwhile Kelsey walked back into her suite to see Aston watching football. “Hi” Kelsey smiled. “Hey I saw what you did for Kiera you’re a good friend. Wanna go out today” Aston asked.  Kelsey nodded her head and sat down next to Aston and they snuggled up to watch the rest of NCIS.

Marvin and Kiera’s car arrived outside the golf course to see Niall in his ray bands and a snapback. He wore a white loose fitting shirt and black jeans with white high tops. Marvin and Kiera stepped out of different sides of the car. Kiera thanked the driver for the ride and walked to the boot to help with the two sets of clubs. They then walked over to Niall who smiled at Marvin and then smirked once he saw Kiera.

“Niall this is Kiera the one from twit cam” Marvin introduced. “And the one in the picture you commented on this morning” Kiera smiled. Niall blushed. “Umm yeah Louis and Harry dared me to, because I said it out loud”. Marvin chuckled and signalled us to enter. The boys ordered a cart so they didn’t have to carry the bag of clubs. Marvin drove while Kiera and Niall sat in the back. Kiera talked about her and Kelsey.

“Wait you can dance” he asked. “Yes and sing oh and I didn’t hear her say she did Irish dancing did you Kiera. Trying to hide something” Marvin teased. Kiera looked down to hide her blush. “That’s cute” Niall smiled.

Just then but back at the Hotel Aston had just realised that kicking Sarah off the dancing squad was a bad idea. “Kelsey you said you could dance right” Kelsey nodded her head. “Well could you become Sarah in the tour” Aston asked. Kelsey nodded again and quickly texted Kiera the good news.

Back at the golf club kiera was losing. She had 46, Niall had 12 and Marvin had 16. They were halfway through the course and Marvin still wouldn’t help Kiera. He thought that Niall should man up and do it but Niall, being the shy guy he is didn’t. Kiera’s phone buzzed and she quickly unlocked her phone password being ‘Nialls princesses. She read Kelsey’s text and couldn’t help doing her happy jig.

Marvin chuckled as Niall raised his brow looking confused. Once Kiera had calmed down and finished with a clean scissor kick she finally told them the good news. Marvin stopped and looked concerned while Niall looked happy. “You do know that you now have less time to spend with her” Marvin told Kiera. Kiera thought for a minute before shrugging. “So when you go back you will have to be shipped to Canada for the tour.” He informed her. “You mean Kelsey” Kiera sighed after Re-reading the text. “I wasn’t considered.” Kiera sighed again. Marvin’s smile dropped while Nialls got even bigger. “Why you smiling” Marvin asked a little ticked off. “Well the rest of the boys have their own dancers and I just found mine” Niall smiled. Marvin smirked towards Kiera while her jaw dropped. Kiera was only slightly taller than Niall. “Really?” kiera asked shocked. “Of course we couldn’t let sweet lass like you go to waste.” Niall chuckled. Kiera blushed and then realised her job couldn’t wait six months. “But im a chef at Nandos” Kiera sighed. “Then you can cook for me as well” Niall chuckled. “Well my best dish is Peri-Peri chicken with Peri-Peri chips” Kiera smirked.