Chapter 6

Kiera woke up unsure off where she was. The smell of anaesthetic hit her and she jolted up. She winced in pain. “N-Niall?” she croaked. She looked to her right and saw him lying there unconscious.  “Niall?” she cried. She sat up and pulled the wires off her and steadily walked to Niall’s side, weeping silently.

“Mrs Moore can you please get back in bed” A nurse asked behind her. “Is he dead?” Kiera asked crying. The nurse directed her to bed and answered with a simple No. As the nurse left Kiera reached for the tray at the end of her bed which held her phone. Many missed calls from Kelsey. Kiera didn’t want to worry her friend, so she text Kelsey saying she was staying the day at Niall’s instead.

“Why” Kiera wept. “I know” a feminine voice said beside her. Kiera noticed it was Sarah. “Your Sarah” she gasped. “Yeah let’s cut to the point. I did this and it won’t be the last thing I do. Kelsey took away Aston so I take one of you. Don’t tell anyone because lover boy over there will die!” she laughed and walked off into the distance.

Suddenly a groan came from Niall’s direction. When Kiera looked over she saw Niall staring at her. “Ni are you ok?” Kiera asked desperately. “Yeah… Im sorry” Niall whimpered. “It wasn’t you it was…” Kiera quickly remembered what Sarah said. “Who?” Niall asked. “I can’t say or you will die” Kiera croaked. Niall thought for a minute. “I need to know” Niall sighed. “Sarah, Astons Ex.” Kiera sighed.

Aston and Kelsey waited in line for the water tunnel, when a twitter notification went off on Aston’s phone. Aston pulled out his IPhone and looked at the tweet. His face plastered with horror as he showed Kelsey, her face confused. The tweet showed Kiera and Niall being put in stretchers.

“It’s probably nothing” Aston said sliding the phone back in his pocket. “NOTHING….NOTHING our friends are in hospital from a car crash. We are going” Kelsey demanded. “Ok after this ride” Aston sighed. The pair was silent throughout the ride. Kelsey tried to ring her dear hospitalised friend. But when she did Kiera didn’t answer.

On the other side of town Kiera and Niall where talking about the car crash. Kiera was more worried for Niall then herself. Kiera would do anything for Niall and she knew that even this will make fan girls go wild. Especially now that she was with him during the crash. Kiera wouldn’t care if she died, as long as Niall was safe.

“Kiera listen were going to get through this. I know the reporters have discovered Kelsey and Aston’s relationship, and now rumours will be spread. But I don’t want rumours I want the real thing” Niall said sitting in the chair next to Kiera’s bed. Kiera’s state had gotten worse. She needed surgery but there were no slots left until tomorrow. The surgery was on her side where the gear stick had broken off and lodged into her rib. She couldn’t have the surgery while she was under as she had to sign documents. “So what are you saying Niall?” Kiera asked. “Will you Kiera go out with me?” Niall asked. “Yes Ni I will” Kiera smiled and hugged him she quickly pulled back and cried in pain. She had just pushed the gear stick further up into her ribs. “It’s ok” Niall soothed, her tucked her hair behind her ear. He stood up and helped Kiera sit up without hurting herself. As he sat back down a nurse walked in with aesthetic. She pushed the needle into her wrist and Kiera fell into a deep sleep.

“Excuse me Mr Horan?” she said. Niall looked up at her. “Kiera told us she was on holiday as you are older and a guardian we need you to sign her up for surgery.” Niall looked in shock. “If she does not have it she may die. You see your gearstick is lodged in her ribs and slowly making its way up to her lungs.” The nurse explained handing Niall a clip board. Niall before signing asked a very important question. “What are the risks?” he asked. “Just that she may have a few stitch scars.” She replied. Niall signed the forum and shooed her out wanting to be alone with his new girlfriend. Not too long after Doctors came in and took her away.

Back with Kelsey and Aston, Aston tried making Kelsey less worried but Kelsey just turned away. The hospital was three hours away and there was traffic. All Kelsey wanted was to be there for Kiera like Kiera always is for her. Nobody else know this but when the girls where 16 the legal age to go abroad without an adult. Kiera and Kelsey went with friends to Las Vegas. All the girls who went had to give Kiera money so that if they got into legal trouble Kiera could bail them out. Kelsey, Demi and Ria were drunk and disorderly. Louise thought somebody was Liam Payne and stalked him to his hotel room, and Megan decided to steal a bottle of Vodka. The total bail money came to £6,000.  All the girls apart from Kiera got into trouble that week. Not even their parents found out.

“Hey Kelsey Niall texted me and said that Kiera’s in surgery but there are no risks. He said that there’s no point in going as she’s heavily sedated. She will be until tomorrow.” Aston smiled. Kelsey sighed and looked out the window. “See I told you babes no need to worry” Aston smirked. “Shut up” Kelsey growled.

Kiera was still in surgery when Niall saw Sarah walking up to him. “Stay away” Niall growled. “Well that wouldn’t be fun now would it” She smirked sitting across from him. “What do you want” Niall shouted. “I want Kelsey and Aston miserable but I don’t want to brake them apart easily” Sarah grinned. “What does that do with Kiera and I” Niall spat. “Well they both like you. Now if you two get hurt or even…. Die they will be miserable. Soon the pair will argue with each other as ones always sad and then brake up and Aston will come back to me” She spat. “What gives you that idea” Niall shouted. “I just know.” She yelled and walked off. Niall slumped back in the chair. “Why was I so stupid” Niall sighed tears strolling down his face.