House Party! *Turn Up!*

((Heeeyy! You guys NEED to go check out "Beautiful Fehler" By Raelee Martinez! She is An AWESOME writer and My best Frannnd!))

~La'Shay POV

Lyric left to go for a walk, I think my attitude has been annouing her :/ 
But its SERIOUSLY NOT MY FAULT! >.< Chres does something bad and fucks shit uyp, And now my best friend is ignoring me! Like i said before, EVERYTHING ALWAYS happend to me! My family is falling apart, my brothers and sisters havent been together for about 5 years! And my best friends parents know more about me and care more for me than my own parents do! >.< 

Now Lyrics been gone for a few hours! >.< I know i should call her, But I think shes had enough of me.

Why cant I do anything right...?

If it wasnt for this baby and Lyric, I wouldnt even be here right now...I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Im getting really nervous! What if somethings happening to Lyric! 

Okay, Im going to call her now! Right as i pulled out my phone, She walked through the door.

~Jacob POV

 She pulled up in front of her place and before she got out, She handed me the keys and kissed my cheeck. The thing i did next surprised me. but mostly Lyric. I leaned in a kissed her on the lips. I knew she wasnt expecting it, Thats why i did it. She gasped at first, Then calmed down and closest her eyes and kissed back.  We both pulled away slowly at the same time, She looked like she regretted kissing me. Oh well. It was definatly worth a shot. She got out and i slid over to the driver seat. 

"Lyric, Think about it okay? For me." I said, then drove off, leaving her standing there, Speachless.

~Lyric POV

Jacob kissed me...For the third time. And this time, I really enjoyed it.

But i HAVE to remember- Despite what he says, Hes a player. Im actually starting to believe what he said...Maybe he is, Maybe he isnt. But its not going to do anygood just wondering about it. 

I went inside and Shay hugged me.

"Uhm,,,Hey Shay." I said, trying to loosen her arms so i could breathe.

"Where Did you Go?! You always leave without telling me! I thought something happened to you!"  She said while attcking me with another hug

"I went for a ride." I told her.

"Your car never left the garage" She said with a blnk face, Damn! She caught me lieing.

"Uhm..." I was about to make up another lie, but then i saw how serious Shay was. She must be DEVASTATED! "Okay, I was with Jacob." I admitted.

"What happened this time....?" She asked, asumming is was bad.

"Well...We kissed....And this time I think i liked it!" I gushed to Shay.

"Really! So, Do you like him yet?" She sqealed as she asked me.

"I dont know....I still dont fully trust him" ;/ I answered as honsetly as i could.

I was quiet for a while.

"Howve you been handeling everything...?" I asked her.

"Nothings going right...Not thing EVER goes right...I just want to die!" She mumbled, holding back tears.

"No Shay.You dont want to die. You want answers. You want things to get better. You want those feelings of emptyness and sadness to go away. You want to feel like your good for something. You want to feel loved and wanted. You want everything bad in your life to go away. You want to stop feeling angry about life. You want to stop hating Chresanto. You want to find somebody who truely cares about you. YOU DONT WANT TO DIE!" I told her. 

"Yes I Do Lyric! You dont know how i feel right now!" She cried,

"Even if you want to die, A part of you still want to live! So listen to that part, Make good choices, And live on! Fuck Chresanto! If he really cared about you, He would have at least tried to talk to you! I dont want you to ruin your life because of some boy! Life is definately worth living! ...No matter how tough or terrible things get for you." I said, pulling her in to a hug.

"Thanks Lyric, I dont know what I would do with out you." She said as i continued to hug her.

"Now, You ready to have some fun...?" I said, a smile slowly spreading across my face.

"What are you talking about...?" She asked unsurely.

"Rememeber! The party!! Todays Thurday! We're gonna have it tomorrow!" I reminded her.

"Oh yeah....Im not going to school tomorrow." She said. "But you can still go." 

"Im not going with out you. What if something were to happen? What if you had any suicidal thoughts? What if, this time, You went too far? Im staying here with you Shay. You cant talk me out of it!" I told her.

"Fine." She huffed. "So, lets get to inviting people." She said, grabbing her iPhone.

"Dang Shay, You got all them electronics but you dont even got a job!" I was surprised!

"My dad had a stach of money...I figured he wouldnt be needing anytime soon..." She said, grinning slyly.

"Oh Shay...You are my other half..." I said while laughing.

*About An hour Later*

"Wheres Craig Been?" Shay asked, while drying off her hair. She just took a shower.

"I dont know...he leaves while we're at school." I told her.

"And what about your parents...And Kimora and Sequoia.This may sound crazy, But i miss those little brats!" Shay admitted.

"Me too. They're probably already on their way back from New York...I hope. I feels like they've been gone forever!" I exclaimed.

"yeah..." Shay agreed.

"You ready for bed yet?" I asked her.

"Hell Yeah!" She said. 

"Me too. C'mon." I said, while walking up the steps.

We both crashed out right away. It was almost 2 in the morning. I couldnt believe just hourse ago, I kissed jacob! It feels like a dream i had a long time ago!.

~NEXT MORNING!!!

((HOW WAS IT...? Was It Okay??? Its Probably only 1 page, But i didnt wanna leave you hanging :/ ))