Plans

Lyric P.O.V.

I was just walking to dance class. And i cant believe the teacher didnt see jacob leave, well if he did he didnt show it. I got into the dance room, I imidiatly went to the back of the room. When everybody arrived, The teacher did the attendance. She still didnt add my name to her sheet from yesterday, So i had to spell it out for her again, even my middle name, wich was Zhane(zha-nay). She was seriously like the only teacher that said it right the first time! I went back to the back of the classroom. Everybody begin stretching. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. "Lyric, since you dont have a partner for today, Would you mind coming up and demonstrating this with me?" Oh go! i hope she didnt try anything, i hope this teacher was straight...If she tried anything! ANYTHING! I would go off on this bitch. I wonder who my partner would be tomorrow...I hope not this teacher again.."Okay boys, grab your partner around the waist like so...' she grabbed my waist and i flinched. "...Then..." blah blah blah dee dah. I didnt pay much attention. I just stood there like a manican...I was so releived when it was finally over. I rushed out of the room as soon as the bell rang. I then went to lunch with Shay. i didnt want to sit by Jay.I dont know why, but it felt weird knowing he liked me. I never really had any boyfriends before, just cool bros...Better that Craig at least. "Ay! Lyric, wanna come with us too the park later today??" She seemed a lil too eager...i wonder if he had anything else planned..."uh sure..whos all going?" I wish i hadnt said that..it made it sound like i didnt want to be alone with him...why does talking to boyz have to be so hard?? "Uh, me, shay, her boy and jacob and his girl...And you if ya wanna come.." "Uh, sure, what time should i come??" "uh, you could come  round 5, or you can catch a ride with me right after school." I cant believe it but, i said-"uh, ill come with you." I cant believ i got up the nerve to talk to a boy! in more that just a bro way! EEPP! "Okay!"He was really cheesin! But i guess he wasnt the only one, "Gurrlll? What you cheesin foe? Its just the damn park!"Shay said to me. I looked down and blushed..."Ay, she gets to spend the day with" he popped his collar."...'The Jay'. Why wouldnt she be happy.?" Its sounded more like a statement than a question...but i have to admit, i like him! At least now i have some one to stick up for me round Jacob..."Okay so..What yoru car look like?" I asked him. "Dont worry, ill walk you too it. Whats your last period class?" He looked me directly in the eyes...I likes that. "Uh...Mr.Wills' science...." he smiled. "I gotta class right by there. Just wait right outside the class, or ill be waiting on you.Shay, you gonna catch a ride with you guy?"  i could tell he didnt like talkin bout those guys...Even tho Jacob is the only bad boy, he makes all of them look bad."yeah, and my guy has a nammmmeeeee..." She was just teasin tho. The lunch bell rang. "Okay Lyric, catch ya later." I know love is a strong word, so ill just say like..I really like him! 

~Skip To End Of School~!