Looking For You

((BASICALLY A FILLER CHAPTER UNTIL I CAN WRITE BETTER AGAIN, STUFF STILL GOES ON THO!!!))

I Had SERIOUS writers block, Sorry Igf Its Pretty Boring :/

~Jacob P.O.V.

I dont know why She doesnt belive me...Does she think im lieing? Why would i lie to her...?

I Hate Latimore With EVERYTHING I have! >.< If It Wasnt For Him, Lyric Could Be MINE Right Now! 

I know What Y'all Be Thinkin Though...I Didnt Have To Do What I Did, I Didnt Have To Listen To Him.

But Heres The Thing, I DID HAVE TO! I HAD to! I Absolutely HAD to!

He threatened to hurt me and my family VERY badly, Unless, I bullied her. I tried not to make anything too painful. 

But I occaisionally got carried away, ONE time, I put my hands on her. That was when i slammed her into the lockers.

But That wasnt TOTALLY Me! Latimore Got Me Kindda High...

I regret it...Listening to him.

And It Makes Me Even More Mad that He Had The Same Name As Me. 

Jacob...I used To Love That Name...That was until I found Out That Was Latimores Name. And even before then, That was my fathers first name. I dont Like My Father...I dont Even Want To Call Him "Dad"...Hes an evil man...

(I DONT KNOW IF THATS TRUE...Just Something For The Story)

Maybe if I break up with LaKayla, Lyric will Belive me...

Im kindda considered "popular" at school. 

I dont really know why :/ 

Maybe its because of LaKayla...Her Brother is captain of the varsity football team. Hes a senior. I first got with LaKayla so i could get in good with her brother, Hes cool with me. But he doesnt exactly "exept" me...So Im just going to give up on that. 

I KNOW Im going to be captain of the senior Varsity Basketball team! And Lyric will probably be the same for the girls. Lyrics got skills! 

Must be because of her brother Craig...I never see him around. If i can remember right, Hes only a year older than us, Which means he should be a senior now.

Maybe he dropped out. Yeah...he never was one to get good grades.

Which reminds me, When She first came back, They came in a navy blue suburban...Why isnt it there anymore...? Im pretty sure that was her parents car. Where are they...? I know Lyric and Craig both have their own cars. 

But Anyways, Back to what I was about to do. 

I was going to call LaKayla, Tell her to come over. Then Dump Her...Simple as that.

But I might need to have backup...Chresanto...Rayon...My Step Dad Robert. Who Knows, Maybe Ill Even Have To Ask Craig....

LaKaylas brother is sure to do me in...Im almost starting to rethink breaking up with her...

No! I love Lyric Too Much For This! >.< She Needs to know that i aint playing or joking around!

I Picked up my phone, ready to call up LaKayla. Here Goes Nothing. Wish me Luck! :P

~La'Shay POV

I Cant Believe Chresanto would cheat on me twice in the same month! :'( We used to be a perfect couple! The couple that everyone envies! But i guess hes not man enough to be responsible of this child that he created! >.< And the worst part it, Sometimes i think about it, And get mad all over again and take it out on Lyric :( I feel SO bad! Why Does Everything ALWAYS have to happen to me!?!?