Unpredictable (Princeton Bully Love Story)

November 18th (Sunday) 

Lyric P.O.V. 

Hii :D My name is Lyric Crippin , im 16 years young. I have an older bro named Craig(17)He doesnt give 2 shits about me or anyone in our family for that matter. A younger sister named Kimora(14) and another one named Sequoia(10). I live with both parents...Im 1/2 Dominican from my dads side, 1/4 Italian and 1/4 Trinadadian from my moms side...I have long dark brown curly hair, im 5'5".Kindda light skinned considering my background.I have bright blue eyes....But i have green contacts and brown contacts...My eyes get me too much attention(I hate being noticed) A lot of people tell me im very pretty but...uhm..I dont know... I guess i am..Im kindda self conscious. I very recently moved to east L.A. from Harlem...Its not too bad but..better than Hatrlem I guess. 

Tomorrows my first day of school and i know exactly 0 people here. My younger cousin Blaze(girl, 15) is going to move here from Trinidad in 2 monthes...Jauary 21st i think...I cant wait! If i dont make any friends by then at least ill have her. We're like sisters...Closer than sisters...Like...2 halves...Not whole with out each other. I love her more than my own family. And shes not even my blood cousin. Shes my moms brothers step daughter. But i wuvs her anywayz! n/h tho.           Okay better get going, Gotta wake up bright and early tomorrow morning D: I wanna go home...but the thing is...L.A. is our home now. :'(

November 19th Monday

Lyric P.O.V.

"Lyric! Get Up! You have school. You have to go sweet heart." My mom said as she sat beside me and rubbed my back. "I dont want to" i whined "I have no friends here" I actually started to feel bad for myself. "With a face like that darling, youll have too many friends to count by tomorrow this time" She smiled.AS IF! I didnt believe a word. My mom always says im so gorgeous.....But i just dont see anything. I finally got up and got dressed..

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71977243    <<< I was wearing this....

I went downstairs and was complimented by both of my sisters. Suck Ups...I know im not pretty enough to be complimented on..They must just want a ride in my black 2013 Ford Mustang...I just got it when we moved here :D One of the only joys in life besides my family. But Craig got a Red 2013 Camaro...Personally i like Mustangs..but i think camaros cost more..(i think0 so they might be cooler. But i dont want to be friends with somebody just so they can use me for that kindda stuff...Thats why i dont like to be noticed. For some reason i have something agaist popular kids..Like why would somebody want that much attention? Idk, but that me i guess.

I ended up driving my sisters to school. When i pulled into the school parking lot, i just sat there and wnt over my scheduale.... I didnt want anything happening how it did back in 6th grade when i live in L.A., before we moved to harlem(we moved to Harlem 2 years ago, in the middle of my 8th grade year). Well anyway, i was in 6rd grade, my first day of middle school. I just walked into the school, and i tripped, or i was tripped, By none other than Jacob Perez. He made 2 1/2 years of my life living hell! Thats the main reason why i moved away. Now that we live somewhere else in L,A. i hope he doesnt go to the same school. If he did, when i find out, id die right then and there. So for my lifes sake, lets hope he doesnt go to school. here. 

I finally got the courage to go inside...And guess what i saw..No not Jacob Perez, but my old friend La'Shay! She was my friend since 3rd grade! I wonder if i should go say hi...erm..maybe if i go, i wont be alone, but what if she doesnt remeber me and i look like a fool! OH NO! She sees me looking at her! 

LOOK AWAY LYRIC!   I literally couldnt look away from her gaze!

"Lyric!" La'Shay shouted before nearly taking me out my an enormous bear hug. "La'shay! You remember me!" i shouted back....she remebers me :)  "How could i forget you! You and your crazy beautiful self! No homo! But wow! You ve changed! You really are beautiful Lyric...I cant believe you didnt facebook me or something before you came! I couldve thrown a party!" She was looking at me, waiting for a reply..But all i could do was smile and be grateful she remebers me. "Why you chessin so hard!" she nearly yelled. She hasnt changed a bit! Personality wise, shes still the loudest of the crew. " I dont know, this is alot to take in,...My best friend goes to the same school after all these years....The only thing that can ruin this is if Jacob was here...Its a good thing he lived on the WHOLE other side of L.A." I was still cheesin. La'Shay's smile faded "Lyric...Jacob goes to school here...Hes actually a very close friend of mine.." She looked down guiltily. "You mean hes your boyfriend?" I barly choked the words out. "NO! Oh gosh no! Just a close friend...Like a brother...My bf is actually Chresanto..Jacobs best bud..Please dont be mad..i mean maybe they dont remember you after 2 years...hopefully theyy dont i mean..Even if they didi would totally ditch them for you!" She said. "No its okay, lets just see how my first day goes. what class do you have first?" "Science with Ms.Brown." She said. "Aw! I have P.E. with Mrs.Jackson....You are the only person i know here..friend wise." I started feeling sorry for myself again...   " Remeber Liannae? Our third wheel? Well she goes here now too, and has P.E. first period!" She smiled again.  "Why did so many peopl move here from the hood?" i asked. "I dont know, for a better life? But its almost time for class, ill walk you down to the gym tho, cool with you? " "Yeah..considering your my only friend...Shay? Be honest with me..Am i pretty?" I asked.  "No," my mouth fell open." Your beautiful. Pretty is for sluts Lyr....Remeber that. Okay here we are. I gotta fly now, bye!" she hugged me and ran the other direction, to science i guess." 

I went in to the gym and the coach immidiatly introduced me and announced wed be playing basketball. My face lit up like a christmas tree! Basketball is one thing i kill at! I mean, if your from L.A. and lived in Harlem, Why wouldnt you love basketball? I couldnt change because i had no clothes tho, so some girls came up to me and asked if i wanted to barrow some shorts..I agreed. Then she said "Dp you know who i am" Then It hit me. "Liannae! I barely recognized you!" I nearly shouted. "Same here, Lyric, your very gorgeous! You really changed!" She exclaimed. I know she basically said i wasnt pretty but idc. I was accainted with most of the other girls in the class. But the bad news is, We shared the gym witht the boys! And i think i saw a kid with a huge afro looking at me..my jaw clenched. Im not sure if it was Jacob or not but...Im sure it was. I kept glancing at him in the corner of my eye, i could see his eyes havent left my body...Does He Know Who I Am? Prolly not..If he did he wouldnt be lookin at me like that..i know that face, i used to get it all the time, its the reason my daddy nearly shot about 8 guys RECENTLY! 

JACOB P.O.V.

Who is this new chick? Its kindda looks like that girls i sorta bullied a few years back..naw cant be her, i heard she moved to Harlem...But dang Can She Play ball! And shes...OH MY GOD! It is Her! Its is that girls I bullied! lyric...I hate her!!! She is going to be sorry she came back! This is my territory now! I went over to get a drink of water just to make sure it was her. The fountain was on the girls' side of the gym. Yep! It was her.  "Well...Somebodies gotta crush." I looked over and Chres was standing next to me, i guess he saw me checkin her out. I guess she did too. Shit! If my girls saw...Lord knows what shed do! "I dont not have a crush on her! Dont you realize who that is? Thats Lyric!" I whisper shouted. "Damn man! Are you seriously gonna start bullying her agian? Yannow your the reason she moved in the first place.."He shook his head. "Please! Well she never shoudve started sahit with me back then!" I replyed. " She didnt start zip with you! You better lkeave her alone tho man! Im warning you this once Jake..I know we bros but thats my girl Shay's best friend...She gon think i have something to do with it" 

The bell rang! Its a good think we dont gotta shower, or else we'd be late. I changed as fast as i could and made my way to Writing...I hope Lakayla didnt see me lookin at Lyric. If she did..id just take it out on Lyric anyway...If she thinks im going to leave her alone...My name must Not be Jacob Anthony Perez...Ha!