Suprise!!!

"I think im pregnant!!!" Shay said. Chre froze, Good thing Shay didnt notice yet.

"How far are you guys?" Jacob asked. 

"Probably not too far if she only thinks..." Jay said, hes annoyed with anything Jacob does.

"Yeah....i know its less than a month though..." Shay replies. She looks at Chre. "I think we should have waited...What if something happens? What if im not really pregnant??" She asks him.

"Dont worry so much baby, And I dont think anything is going to happen..." Chre said.

There was a very long sislence, then i finally said, "Whos hungry?" Everyone exept Jacob said "Me!" Even so, We all went downstairs. Nobody was home! Weren't they all there about 10 minutes ago? Where did they all go? 

"Blaze, do ya know where they went??" I asked her.

"No, but I think they said they was going to see some relatives somewhere else, They said they would be gone for a while, maybe even over night."

"Oh...Well, what should we do? They took Kimora and Sequoia..." I said.

"I though we was gonna eat!?!?" Chre said.

"Then eat.' I said. As soon as I got the words out of my mouth, He had already started raiding the kitchen. "Damn boy, calm yourself!" I said while laughing.

"A boy gotta eat, you got any Nutella???" He asks.

"I dont know, but there better be! I kindda hungry too." I said while watching him with amusement, I never seen a guy eat so much food in such a short period of time!

And what did I do? Thats right, I joined him. We stuffed ourselves like pigs while Shay, Jacob and Jay looked like us like we was craazzyyy! I just stat=rted eating all think junk so Chre wouldnt be alone. Eventually Shay ate some chips and hate a coke. Then Jay ate Nutella with a spoon. Jaocb just leaned against the wall and was facebookin' it on his phone. I looked way, literally right at the same time as he looked up at me. There was a small chance he noticed me looking at him. But i didnt think about it too long.

"Damn, Chre! You still eatin?" I asked, about 5 minutes later. He was eating shit literally every second of them minutes! "Im surprised theres still stuff in that kitchen.." I say. 

"Well...There aint nun else to do." He said.

"So you empty my kitchen?" I asked while laughing. This guy is somthing else.

"Yupp! You might wanna go shopping soon though..." He says.

"And isn't Shay the one thats supposed to be eating more? Last I checked, you wasnt the one holding that baby.." Jay said, It sounds like hes getting annoyed with Chre.

"I aint eat nothing all day!" Chre says defensivly.

"Me either, But you dont see me piggin out like that."  Jacob says.

"Ay! You know its only cause this aint your house and Lyric dont like you!" Shay says to Jacob.

"Aight then, Im leaving." Jacob says while walking out the door. 

"Aww...I feel bad now." Shay says, jokingly.

I dont say anything though, I was waiting for him to leave. I feel like I always have to defend myself froma hit from him! So im glad hes gone now. 

I get my ipod and beats and sit on the couch and relex while Shay and Chre are arguing over something thats probably stupid. Jay sits on the arm chair and is on his phone now. I dont open my eyes or anything but I think that one of them have left because I felt a breeze or something from the door. I look up and my auntie is standing at the front door taking off her shoes. "Hey auntie" I say, I didnt want to ask why she was here because that wouldnt have sounded too polite. 

"Hi Lyric, How've you been? And wheres Craig?" Auntie Tamira asks. Her and my mom are like     ten years apart. So Auntie Tamira is nicer and less up tight because she was our age not to long ago, where as my mom was about 20 years ago. so auntie is pretty cool.

"Ive been good, and I havent seen Craig since we moved here. He never leaves that room! I honestly thinks he has a food stach in there or something! Most people wouldnt even think hes here." I said honestly to Auntie Tamira.

"Well, I just came to check up on you." She said, as she surveyed my friends. Shes always been over protective of me, More than my mom even!

"Im okay auntie, Whens mama gonna be home?" I asked.

"Next Week maybe? Possibly Longer though." She said, unsure herself.

My mom and dad went back to Harlem to get the rest of our stuff.  Considering it was all the way across the country, I was kind of worried. What if something happened to them somewhere in between here and there???

"I hope they'll be okay." I said, Too afraid to say what was really on my mind,

Sorry I havent updated in a while :/ I got so lost in 'Hurt' a Jacob Perez love story, If you havent already, you should check it  out! Im sorry im not such a good writer, but this is the very first story i have ever written that i took seriously and I love it, So tell me what you think. XD