Chapter Three (Part One)

Chapter 3

I woke up to a steady light pouring through the blind. Did I sleep all day and all night?!

 I pushed the button to summon a nurse, and the same one from yesterday morning came in.

“Can I leave today?” I asked the nurse hopefully.

“Let me check a few things first,” she said before proceeding to look at the machines around me.

“It looks like you’re good to go. Your main problem was blood loss,” she stated.

She unwrapped my wound and examined it, while I refused to look. I didn’t want to see it.

“Yeah. Your wound is healing properly and everything. We will have to check in with you in about a week, and every week after for about a month,” she informed me.

“Ok. Sounds good,” I said.

“I’ll call your mom,” she responded.

I cringed at the simple mistake, but the nurse didn’t notice. She was already out of the room and down the hall.

==================

Hey!! Super short, I know. But I've uploaded every day for the past two days and wanted to keep the streak going. And I kinda hit a bit of writer's block.

Vote, fan, or comment! It makes me a very happy writer!

:D Have a great day/night/morning.

Ok. First person to comment gets a dedication. Starting on this chapter.

So what are you waiting for?