Chapter 14

Last update for today, guys!! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to like, comment, and share!!:)

I woke up to find that it was Saturday. I didn't have to go to the preschool on weekends, and the following three weeks would be holidays, too. I contemplated staying in bed for a little while longer and just shower later, but decided it would be a nice way to start the day anyways.

I showered but stayed in my pajamas which consisted of dark navy blue pajama pants with a dark grey knit comfy long sleeved shirt. I had on some warm gray fuzzy socks and some tan slippers.

I made my way down to the kitchen and saw that Andrew was already downstairs and making breakfast.

"Good morning, Sunshine," he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at his nicknames but smiled back and said," Good morning, what are you making?"

He grinned and said," Waffles with strawberries."

I nodded happily and sat down to watch him work. He had this look on his face whenever he was concentrating. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips pouted just a bit. He was downright gorgeous, I had to admit, and yet he didn't have a girlfriend and didn't appear to even be interested in anyone at the moment. No matter how many girls flirted with him or tried to get his attention. It was all in vain. He was always busy with the company and when he wasn't he was hanging out with his friends or with me.

He didn't seem very interested in being that social either, but Cynthia insisted that ever since I arrived he's been making an effort to do so. She also thinks that the reason he was even going to the ball was because of me. For some reason the thought made me get little butterflies in my stomach.

I must have been lost in my thoughts for a while because I jumped at the sound of Andrew's voice and I asked intelligently," What?"

He laughed and said," How many do you want?"

I blushed and said," Sorry and just two please."

"Lost in your thoughts, Princess?" he teased.

I swatted him away and said," Shut up."

"Aw," he cooed," Are you embarrassed I caught you checking me out?"

I blushed a deep red," I was not checking you out!"

He only laughed more,"It's okay, Princess. I don't mind. I'm flattered."

"Eat your waffles," I muttered embarrassed.

He grinned and smirked," If it makes you feel better. Now we're even."

I looked at him confused," What are you talking about?"

"Well," he said casually," I guess it's only fair that you check me out when I do do the same to you all the time."

I shook my head in disbelief," You check me out?"

He nodded enthusiastically," Yup. And sadly I'm not the only one..."

I rolled my eyes," Don't remind me."

He laughed," I think I hear a million hearts shattering this very instant."

I laughed," Oh well."

"How cruel, Princess, and here I thought you would be dancing with joy to know that half the town is dying to see you dance on Thursday," he smirked.

I gasped," Not really?"

He grinned evilly," Yes really. I've been hearing nothing but requests for me to ask on their behalf for even a single dance that night."