7. Again?

Chapter 7

"Oh come on! She's not that bad!" Kurt protested dragging his boyfriend down the McKinley halls.

"I'm telling you my love! You cannot beat Katy Perry! Gaga is no match!" The same argument the boys had engrossed in many times before. On Kurt's behalf he enjoyed bantering with Blaine; it was fun to see him get so passionate about something. In this case it's Katy Perry.

"But Gaga's an inspiration! Katy Perry sings useless songs about sex!" Blaine brought his boyfriend close to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "And Gaga's songs have meaning."

"I'm sorry Kurt; you will never get me to like Gaga! I'm sorry but Katy's just amazing."

"Okay okay then. I think this argument needs to be dropped! We could go on forever!" Kurt giggled and kissed Blaine quickly on the lips, not wanting to be spotted by any of the students still roaming the halls. Everyone at McKinley knew they were boyfriends but there was always the people that made snide remarks and still looked down at them.

It was coming towards the end of Blaine's second week at McKinley and he was actually starting to enjoy it a little. Karofsky had given the boys no trouble, partly because he hadn't seen them other than in classes, and even Karofsky wouldn't do anything stupid in front of a witness. It was Friday and Blaine's birthday was tomorrow. Blaine had told Kurt a long time ago that he had never really had a proper birthday celebration because, he's pretty sure growing up his parents forgot it was his birthday most years. Kurt wanted to make this one special.

The bell rung and it was the end of fourth period. "Last class! Then we have the whole weekend together!" Kurt chimed thinking about the amazing weekend he had planned for them.

"Hey losers!" Kurt heard an all too familiar voice shout behind them, he flinched a little which Blaine caught note of. He spoke to soon. Kurt twisted around on his heels to face David Karofsky.

"What the hell do you want Karofsky?"

"Just a little welcome back, lady!"

"No! No! Don't you remember prom? You apologised!" Kurt screamed as the ice cold red liquid dripped over his face. He jumped back and felt a hand impact with his chest as he got pushed back violently in to a locker. Kurt heard another thrash which only meant Blaine had been hit too. "You can't do this to us anymore! Everyone knows your gay!"

"Your still losers! You to Anderson!" Karofsky shouted walking down the corridor again with his two back up football players.

"Are you okay?" Kurt reached for Blaine's hand and brought his eyes to look at Blaine's face, only hoping that he wasn't slushie'd too. He saw his boyfriends vulnerable face covered in a blue liquid. His hair had been flattened and his curls had disappeared with the ice that lay on top of his head.

"Urm, I think so." Blaine said obviously he was a little shook up. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before.

"Right, let's go get you cleaned up.." Kurt took Blaine's hand in his own and pulled him towards the bathroom.

"But what about classes?"

"First thing you need to know about slushie's Blaine, when you get hit, everything else gets dropped because these things stain clothes!"

"Thanks for this." Kurt started to dry Blaine's face and clothes off in the bathroom; he pressed a towel to his face softly.

"It's fine, I've had so many of these, its not a big deal." Kurt let out a sad smile at a very sad looking Blaine.

"What do we do now? We can't just let him push us both around anymore."

"We're going to go too Ms Slyvester when we've cleaned up, she promised me that she would look out for me with Karofsky and she does, so we should go see her."