3. Second Introductions

Chapter 3

“Can we stop hiding now baby? Can we just go to glee club?” Blaine pleaded with his boyfriend as it was getting close to the end of lunch. “In a minute! We could either go in there and wait for everyone to come in, or you can hide out in the bathroom while everyone gets in, but that’s really dangerous because Puckerman and Mike go in there to skip half of class sometimes. But then again...”

“Honey, shut up!” Blaine laughed leaning against Kurt’s shoulder. “Why does everything have to be some big military operation with you? We’ll just walk to glee club now, go and sit down and wait for everyone to come in, kay?” Kurt knew Blaine was right, he was always right. Most of the time he didn’t know how he did it.

“Fine, but you have to tell me what your singing! Remember mushy stuff makes me cry Blaine!”

“Who said it was going to be mushy? Hmm?” He raised his eyebrow to his boyfriend and offered a hand to be lifted up. “C’mon, let’s just get to the rehearsal room.” Blaine kissed the top of his boyfriends head and they quickly made their way to the room, trying not to be seen by anyone.

                On entering the room, Kurt went to sit in his usual place at the back of the room on the steps. “Welcome to our rehearsal room! It’s not much, but we call it home.” Kurt grinned as he watched his boyfriend take in his new surroundings. “Blaine, come sit with me?”

“Okay, where do I sit?”

“Anywhere honey, come sit next to me for now, ‘Cedes will be sat up front with Sam now anyway.”

“You guys have seating plans here? Dalton wasn’t that bad was it?” Blaine’s eyes pleaded with Kurt, he couldn’t help but think that this move was a mistake, that he belonged at Dalton. Ever since he stepped one foot in McKinley, he felt vulnerable.

“Of course Dalton wasn’t that bad! We don’t have a seating plan! We just have places where we tend to sit. No-one goes goofy if you’re sat in their seat Blaine!” Kurt laughed and pulled his boyfriends gray cardigan downwards.

“I’m sorry, I’m just really nervous! I mean it’s one thing starting a school, but having to sing as well!”

“Blaine Anderson! You have sung in front of these people before! You have spent the entire summer with these people! Do I dare bring up Rachel’s party last year? You sung in front of everyone then!” Kurt defended himself while trying to make Blaine feel better, somehow bringing up the time Blaine kissed Rachel was not making him feel any better.

“Kurt that was different! I was drunk!” Blaine was cut short by the sound of the lunch bell going. “Oh god!”

“Blaine! There is no need to be nervous!” Kurt placed his hands on either side of Blaine’s face and directed Blaine’s lips to his own.

“Afternoon boys! You must be Blaine!” Mr Schue entered the room with sheet music in his hands, he walked over confidently and shook Blaine’s hand. “I’ve heard a lot about you! He may have only been back for a month, but in that month he didn’t shut up!” He laughed to himself at the reminder of Kurt’s personality.

“Okkay. Mr Schue. I’m sure Blaine doesn’t need to know how much I talk about him when he’s not around!”

“You’re probably right there Kurt. Have you got your song prepared Blaine?” He asked.

“Err. Yeah Mr Schue I have.” Blaine grinned looking at Kurt.

“Oh hell Kurt Hummel, your little white boy ass leav....” Mercedes charged in to the room, verbally attacking Kurt before looking around the room. “Blaine Anderson? Seriously? Boy what are you doing at McKinley?” She stood in front of the boys in her diva pose. Something they both knew very well, and it meant trouble. Both boys sat in shock, not knowing what to say to a very annoyed Mercedes.