Prologue. You Move Me

Prologue

Kurt Hummel, a name that once you’ve heard it you will never forget, and his name resembles him. He’s a diva with an attitude but everyone around him would never have him any differently. Once leaving McKinley his friends never forgot him. Even though his short stint at Dalton changed him for the better, his friends always remembered him as the self confessed Disney and show tunes geek who had more hairspray then the local super market. On his return to the dreaded McKinley high he never thought he’d miss Dalton, he was wrong. But with a little persuasion he was able to encourage the one man he loved to transfer with him. Blaine Anderson was Kurt’s opposite. A football loving, fast food eating smart arse who knew everything about everything. He never made mistakes, unless you count the Warblers Gap Attack. Which no-one was ever allowed to bring up again. He was the perfect human being, and he could only imagine himself with one other human being in the world. Kurt Hummel. Little did he know that loving Kurt would literally change his life forever.

___________________________________________________________

this is my second Klaine fic, I will try to upload a chapter every couple of days:)

This story follows them at the beginning of Season 3 so prom/kiss/i love you's/new york and all that has happened. Some of it is based on what i want of season 3 and some is just what i thought of:)