Chapter 15, Nothing

Helloooo to you all! FIRST: thanks SO SO SO much to Dogpower77: who gave me the best shout-out and comments EVER! Second: we nearly have 12.000 reads! Third: I have this little bet with a friend of mine: <-- I have to get more than 35 votes on this chapter! If I get 35 or more votes she's gonna throw a party, if I don't I have to take her shopping and buy her everything she wants: AND I'LL BE SO DEAD! AND I KNOW WE CAN DO THIS: SO PLEASE GET YOUR FANS TO VOTE!!!!!! Anyway: THANKS! Here's Chapter 15, Nothing!

Chapter 15, Nothing

As I could no longer help myself or could I sleep I went to the window and opened it and peered outside into the inky black sky. I stared into space as my life passed by. All the moments of it, good or bad memories. I flinched as I thought of the last couple of months. Life isn't fair. I tried to block them out and think of the good times of my life, as far as I could remember. I blinked as I thought I saw something moving below. I snapped out of my thoughts to look. A figure was standing in the white snow, gazing up at my window. I tried to recognize the figure, but it didn't look like anyone I knew. Who was it?

"Who is there?" I called out. I couldn't see the face of the figure, because of the black cloak it was wearing. In that split second we made eye contact and before I knew it, it was gone. I blinked. I knew I wouldn't be fast enough to go after it. I securely closed my window after one last look outside. I shook my head. I flopped down on the bed and picked up my mother's diary. Would it be good to read more than I had read just a couple of minutes ago? Gently I closed the small book again and rolled over. There was a short knock on the door. The door opened just a little, showing Renesmee's face.

"Come in..." I chuckled. She came in and closed the door behind her again. She sat down next to me on the bed.

"Could you sleep?" She asked me.

"No.. could you?" I answered.

"Nope.. I tried to but had a bad dream.."

"Want to talk about it?" She shook her head. I nodded. "Okay.." It remained silent for a moment.

"What were you doing?" She asked, eyeing my mother's diary.

"Reading.." She nodded thoughtfully.

"Can I see?" She asked sweetly. I hesitated. This was my mother's diary we were talking about...

"Yeah... I think so.." She opened the little book on the page where I had just finished reading. Her eyes flew over the pages inhumanly fast. She frowned and kept reading. I didn't look at her but instead my eyes focused on my hands in my lap.

"What the hell?" She said. My eyes met hers.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I said softly.

"Whoa.." We talked a little longer and eventually fell asleep together in my bed. I woke to Nessie who was climbing out of bed.

"Good morning." She said to me just before someone banged on the door so loud that I thought it would burst out of its hinges.

"Ness, for God's sake, open the door!" Alice yelled. Renesmee sighed and unlocked my door. In burst a hyper Alice who was holding a deep green dress.

"You have to wear this." She said and threw it at Nessie, who rolled her eyes. I think she had experienced what happened if she said no, because with no further argument Nessie headed to the bathroom to put it on. Alice handed me a simple skirt with a blue tank top.

"I thought it would be easier with your leg and stuff.." She said as she gave it to me. I nodded thankfully.

"Thanks, Alice, and, uhm, can I ask you something?" Alice, who was just about to leave, turned around in the doorway.