Caleb Logan Bratayley

Some of you may know Caleb from Bratayley on YouTube. On October 1st 2015 Caleb passed away at 7:08pm due to heart failure. Words can not explain how upset I am. Caleb was only 13 years old a year young than me. I miss him so much and it hurts to know that he will never be in their vlogs again. I have been crying nonstop. Caleb changed my life so much not only Caleb but Annie and Hayley too(his younger sisters). I can't imagine the pain his family is going through this must be the worst feeling ever. I know what it feels like to lose someone close to you. This hurts me so much because I have watched Caleb since he was 8...I have been watching him for 5 years and he never failed to make me smile or laugh when I was upset. Caleb changed me for the better and I couldn't thank him enough. Thank you Katie and Billy for making such wonderful children. Thank you for constantly vlogging your life and taking time out of your day to upload, record and edit videos. Lastly thank you for letting me watch your kids grow. My prayers go out to that amazing family.
Caleb Logan Bratayley
July 2002-October 2015
Fly High Our Amazing Baked Potato
You Are Forever In Our Hearts💜
I love you so much Caleb💜💜