My two best friends

So I have an anonymous question from a follower. They ask, "what if your two best friends are dating, and you like one of them?"
Well, well, well.
So do you know what has 3 points of interest, a lot of angles, and a lot of empty space?
A Love Triangle.
So your best friends have came to the realization that they think they are more than just friends. And you have came to the realization that you like one of your best friends as more than that. Wha to do now?
First are you sure you are really liking them? Because in some cases people feel like they do out of curiosity and jealousy. Now I am not saying you actually are jealous of the relationship that is going on, however it might be a deep feeling coming through.
In my honest thought I would let them experience all the joys of their relationship. If you are a true best friend then let it be. I would not want to break someone up in the thoughts of what could happen between you and the other person. In my experience it only leads to stress and sadness. Don't ruin anything for the what ifs.
Second, does this person like you back?
If they do, then you should rethink the situation. If they are in a relationship and they have feelings for someone else, what makes you think they won't do the same thing to you.
I have a friend who had a boyfriend. This boyfriend also had a wife.
She was the other woman in this mans life. She felts so bad for his wife and decided that she needs to let this woman know. Her boyfriend left his wife for my friend. Which in turn looked amazing for my friend. She wasn't the other woman anymore. She was the main girl in his life.
However after some months went on, the boyfriend found himself another woman.
Karma came around and she was hurt.
So all in all. Never try to hurt someone who seems happy. It will all come around in the end. And I am big believer in what happens always happens for a reason. So if you really like your best friend and its meant to be they will realize it one day. Just be patient.