Bonus Chapter

_Eight Years before Epilogue_
I couldn't quite wrap my head around what I was looking at. The small plastic stick was saying something I would have never thought I'd be looking at.

"Andrew, I can't show this to Greyson," I said holding up the pregnancy test.

No, the baby wasn't Andrew's. It was indeed Greyson's. The reason I was practically freaking out to Andrew though is because he's only been my best friend for the past six years. We tell each other everything especially since I'd only seen Karissa and Ashton in person one time, since they left six years ago, at my wedding. 

"You're freaking out over this way to much. This is your guys' kid we are talking about," Andrew tried reasoning. I let out an angry scream as I squeezed the test in my hand.

"Andrew, I'm fucking pregnant! What if he hates me! Greyson never said about kids! We've never talked about this!" I panicked putting my hands on the sink and leaning over it.

I felt like I was about to be sick again.

Andrew placed his hand on my back and rubbed it up and down. I knew he was trying to calm me down from whatever emotion spaz attack I was about to have but I couldn't help it when I threw the test in the air making it hit off of the ceiling and land back into the sink.

"Greyson never said about kids. What if he doesn't want any yet," I practically cried thinking the worst possible reaction from Greyson.

In the six years that I have been with Greyson, we haven't talked about kids. We were constantly preoccupied with pack issues or just us in general. Even after we got married three years ago, we didn't really start talking about starting a family.

"No guy ever just randomly brings up the 'I want a kid' conversation. I never did, but when Vivienne and I found out about Winston I was obviously off my shit. Every man's greatest achievement in life is obviously having a kid with his hot ass wife." I laughed knowing that Vivienne, his mate, hated when he called her that. She was always so shy and quiet.

"Technically she was your girlfriend when you found out about Whinny," I stated remembering how he'd managed to get her pregnant just after two months of the being together.

"Yea, yea. Well she was my hot ass girlfriend, now she's my hot ass wife."

"Since April," I interjected mentioning the fact that it took him a whole two years after Winston was born for him to ask Vivienne to marry him.

"Yeah, and it's taken three years after marrying our poor alpha for him to even think of having an actual heir," he fired back at me. I frowned and pointed at him.

"He never asked!"

"Well, that doesn't seem to matter now does it!" He argued back.

"What doesn't seem to matter?" The innocent little voice of none other than Riley Hayes said breaking our sibling bickering session. Both our attention turned to the eleven-year-old stud in front of us.

He looked more like Greyson every day.

"Riley get in here," I said grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and yanking him into the bathroom. Andrew closed the door behind him.

"Alex?" Riley questioned until his eyes found the test in the sink. "Woah, what's that?" He asked reaching out his hand to pick it up.

"Riley, don't touch that!" I snapped slapping away his hand. He pulled his hand back and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Listen," I began saying knowing that he'd find out anyway," you can't tell Greyson about this," I said making him nod. "I'm pregnant." His eyes widened as he took another look at the test now knowing what it was.