Chapter Three: Okay. What?

"I, Greyson Hayes, accept you into my pack as my mate." I didn't know what to think. It felt like all of my problems just...washed away. Vanished.

Every feature on my face held utter confusion. My eyebrows were laced together as I crinkled my nose. He softly brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face with his hand and smiled.

"Okay. What?" I asked in utter confusion. This is the part where he tells me I'm a freaking disappointment and should die because I'm a rogue. That rogues were not meant to lead a pack.

He chuckled at my insecurity. I jerked back, but didn't really want to. I liked being close to him. I pushed the thought away because the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to stab myself.

"Kitten, you're mine. And no one's gonna take you away from me, so that's why you're moving in," he grinned. I nodded, but as everything clicked I realized what I was agreeing to. I jumped back and sprinted for the door.

I twisted the knob but it came to an abrupt stop. Locked. Then two hands grasped my wrists and spun me around until I made contact with Greyson's rock hard wall he calls a chest. He laughed evilly and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?" He asked lowly as he leaned down so that his face was in front of mine.

"A girl can dream," I said trying to sound harsh, but couldn't find a way. As much as I hate to admit it, this sappy mate nonsense...well it's the truth. Every single tiny idiosyncrasy makes you want them even more. I just can't even find a flaw on him. Well, besides the fact that he's Greyson.

"I suppose. But you will be moved in by the end of the week, and that is an order." I felt like my body didn't know what to do. Everything in my head was telling me that this was wrong and that he can't do that, but my heart was all like, 'No! HES MINE! GIVE HIM TO ME!'.

"You're n-not my Alpha," I stuttered. I felt like I was lost. Between the inner battle between my wolf side and my human side and the way Greyson watched me, I felt like I was about seven seconds from passing out.

"That's where you're wrong, Kitten," he said lowly and tilted my head up, so that our lips just barely touched. "I am your Alpha. Whether you like it or not."

I cringed and nodded slightly as I stared at the ground. My body seemed to just shut down at his touch. I'm a beta, kind of. It's not supposed to be this way. I'm strong. He can't tell me what to do. I'm not just one of his pack members.

"Now, come here," he requested as he sat down and patted his lap. I growled lowly thinking about how stupid he sounded and tightened my fists. "Now," he said sternly in his alpha tone. I whined involuntarily and shuffled my way over to him. He patted his lap again, and I quickly sat my butt down. No one could deny the command of alpha besides another alpha. It was another thing that made me despise him.

He used his hand to tilt my chin up once again so that we made eye contact. His eyes held something that I never seen them hold before.

No. This was wrong. This was all wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen.

I moved my eyes in another direction as his hand slowly fell. I shifted my head to the side and ran a hand through my brown hair.

"Why are you doing that?" Greyson spat. It wasn't nice at all. I focused myself back on Greyson and furrowed my brows.

"Doing what?" I snapped. He snarled at me, and I flinched slightly. I growled at him which cause his face to fill with anger.

"Don't test me," he said fiercely. I quickly stood up and towered over his body. I sent my best glare down at him which could scare the shit out of any one.