Silent Beauty

Silent Beauty

Prologue:

Ally's POV:

"YOU BITCH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU'VE BEEN WHORING AROUND HAVEN'T YOU! YOU'RE JUST A SLUT LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" My so-called father screamed at me while he grabbed my hair, shoving me to the ground and began kicking me in the stomach until I started coughing up blood. You're probably wondering why my father is such a horrible man and why I'm not doing anything.

Let me tell you about myself. My name is Alexandra Sanders, and if I had any friends I would tell them to call me Ally, but I don't. See, my mother packed up and left my father and I when I was 6. That was almost 11 years ago. I'm turning 17 in a couple of weeks, and then I'll only have a year left in this hell-hole. When she left my father went into a sort of depression. I didn't see him for weeks, and when he came back he was drunk and began hitting me screaming that it was my fault my mother left. At first I believed that, but I know that's not true.

She left because of him. I don't blame her. I just wish she would've taken me with her. The first night he began abusing me was the night I grew up.

So here I am 11 years later still taking care of myself and being abused by HIM. Now to answer you're question of why I'm not crying and screaming for help. That's because I refuse to be weak in front him. Also, ever since I was 12 years old I haven't spoken a single work to anybody. That was the age when the sexual abuse started.

One night I was home alone when my father came home drunk as usual with a couple of slimy men with him. Then he and his friends took turns raping me, and its been going on ever since. So, not I don't talk.

People at school make fun of me and point, but they don't know the truth. They don't know anything. To me I'm just the loner. The mute freak who always wears her hood. That doesn't bother me though. Even if somebody tried to be my friend I probably wouldn't even acknowledge them.

I don't need friends, and I refuse to get close to anyone. They will just betray me like everyone else in my life has dont before.