Chaper 19

Hey guys! Sorry again for uploading late.

Thank you to those who recently added this story to their library! :) I really appreciate it and I'm really grateful.

What else?

Uhm.. hmmm.. yeah, here it is! CHAPTER 19. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The following day, since it was Saturday, I went to Luke’s house. I took a deep breath and rang their doorbell.

                What should I say to him? Aunt Mathilde opened the door. "Oh, Sophie," Aunt Mathilde said.

                “Is Luke there?” I asked.

                “He’s still sleeping, Sophie,” she said. “And I think he’s sick. Why don’t you come back tomorrow?”

                “Oh. Sure. Thank you. Uhm can you tell him that I dropped by?” I said sadly. Aunt Mathilde nodded and I left. I looked at Luke’s window and it was closed, even the curtains. I know he doesn't want to talk me. I felt so - alone.

                Luke didn’t called me or texted me the whole day. He was so mad at me. And I know that I couldn’t blame him. Josh called me that night. “Sophie!” he said. “Go to the bar beside Tony’s Pizza. Luke’s here.”

                I told him to wait for me. Isabella went with me. Josh was waiting for me outside. “Where is he?” I asked him.

                “He’s drunk,” Josh said. “Will you talk to him?”

                “Thank you Josh,” I said. Isabella held my hand and I smiled at her weakly.

                I went inside and there was Luke, his head on the table. I went to him. “Luke?” I said touching his hair.

                He looked up and saw me. He made a frown. “What are you doing here?” he asked me angrily.

                Good thing he was the only one inside.

                “Don’t you want to see me?” I asked him my voice close to tears.

                “No!” he grumbled. “Go back to your palace!”

                “But – Luke,” I said now my tears flowing. “I love you.” 

                “Don’t say that word to me,” he said. “You lied to me. And you let me believe that we could be together.”

                “I – “ I don’t know what to say to him.

                “I hate you,” Luke said. "I don't want to see you again."

                My heart felt like it was stabbed many times. It hurts.

                “I hate you! Just leave me alone! Don’t come back!” he shouted. “Go back to your country! Go back and be a Princess!”

                “Luke- “ I cried. His head came down on the table again.

                I cried while touching his hair. “I love you. I’m sorry if I lied to you.” I kissed his hair and I stood up.

                I didn’t hear what Luke had said. I left him alone and called for Josh.

LUKE P.O.V.

                “Sophie,” I said. I opened eyes and saw that Sophie was not beside me. I dreamt that she was here with me in this bar. I dreamt that I told her to leave me alone and go back to her palace. I didn’t mean to say that to her. I was really angry. Aw. My head hurts.

                I remember the time I found out that Sophie is a Princess. It was in the shop, I heard them talking. I shouldn't' have - sigh. I was so confused. I searched the Internet just to find out the truth. Argh! I hate myself.

                My head was still in the table. I whispered to myself, “Sophie. I hate you because I love you so much. And that I know that we can’t be together. I can’t bear to see you with someone else. I hate myself for being angry with you even though I know why you lied to me. I hate myself for loving you too much that it kills me to be angry with you. Sophie. I love you so much. But I know we can’t be together.”

                My sight started to blur and I fell asleep.

SOPHIE P.O.V

                “Josh, can you take Luke home?” I asked.

                “Sure,” Josh agreed.

                “I’ll go home with Sophie,” Isabella told Josh. Josh kissed Isabella and we left.

                “What happened?” Isabella asked me.

                “He hates me,” I cried. “Luke hates me.”        

                “Oh Sophie,” she said hugging me. “Everything will be alright. I swear. I’ll do something.”

                I nodded and we went home. Again I cried the whole night. I wish Luke got home safely. What does his parents thought when Luke got home? Would they be angry at me? I know they would. Sigh. I want to go back home. Go back to my family. I wish I haven’t run away.Because I only made things worse for Luke. I made his life miserable. I wish Luke didn't met me. I wish Luke didn’t love me back. And it hurts so badly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Luke's P.O.V?

Please vote and comment. :)