Chapter 17

Mad about Sean? LOL. Here's Chapter 17. <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Days past and Sean wasn’t doing anything to me or Isabella.

                “Just forget that guy Sophie,” Quinn said.

                “I can’t,” I said miserably.

                “Luke’s here,”Isabella whispered.

                Luke sat beside me. “So, what’s going on here?” he asked holding my hand.

                “Why?” Isabella asked.

                “I saw your heads so close to each other,” he said.“Like your talking about something important.”

                “It’s nothing,” Quinn said.

                “It’s just – uhm–we were just talking about what Josh did to me yesterday,” Isabella lied. “Uhm – about how he – you know.”

                “Uh huh,” Luke said. “Okay, so, Sophie.”

                “Hmmm.” I said.

                “Uhm – there’s uhm – about – “ Luke stammered.

                “He’s going to ask you in the Valentine’s Homecoming Dance,” Quinn said.

                “Quinn,” Luke grunted.

                “Sorry,” Quinn said smiling.

                “Homecoming dance?” I asked.

                “Yeah, we got this Homecoming Dance in Valentine’s Day and uhm – do you want to be my date?” he asked me.

                “I do,” I said happily.

                “Great!” Luke said sounding so happy too.

                “Josh already asked me,” Isabella said.

                Isabella and I looked at Quinn. “I already have a date,” Quinn said shyly. “Someone asked me.”

                “Who?” I asked.

                “It’s one of my classmates in History,” she said. “His name is Alex.”

                “That’s great Quinn,” Isabella said.

                “Hey I need to go,” Luke said. “See you later Sophie?”

                “Sure,” I said. He kissed me on the cheeks.

                “Hey, look,” Isabella said. “Kate is looking at you. And I don’t like that face of hers.”

                We looked at there was Kate looking at me. She was smiling. If you asked me it was an evil smile. I was getting really nervous.

                The day before the homecoming dance, all of us, means Quinn, Josh, Isabella, Luke and me went to the mall to buy a dress for the dance and the boys wanted to buy some coat.

                “I love this dress,” Quinn said holding out a pink cocktail dress with flower patterns on it.

                We were in the dressing room trying out our dress.

                “Where’s the boys?” Isabella asked.

                “There are outside,” I said.

                “So, did that guy talked to you again?” Isabella asked.

                “No,” I said. “But it made me nervous. I think he’s planning on something.”

                “Just forget that guy,” Quinn said. “He won’t spread out that you are a Princess and Isabella is a Lady.”

                We heard footsteps outside like it was running away.

                “Who’s that?” Isabella asked.

                “That’s nothing. Maybe some other customer,” Quinn said.

                We went out of the dressing room and paid for our dress. The boys were outside waiting for us.

                “So, did you already buy yours?” Isabella asked them.

                “I did,” Josh said.

                “And you Luke?” I asked Luke.

                Luke was staring blank in space. “Luke?” I called.

                “What is it?” he asked.

                “I asked if you already bought yours.” I asked again.

                “I did,” he replied blankly.

                Luke was acting really weird. Even when we had dinner and went home. He wasn’t talking that much. Did something happen?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment. :)