Chapter 13: Fallen Angel (Kendall Schmidt)

I woke up lying on Kendall's bare chest. I looked up at him. He smiled at me. 

Then i stood up, took my clothes and went to the washroom.

When i came out, Kendall was already standing there. 

" Time for school Kendall. Send me there." 

" Okay my dear let's go." 

He took his blazers from my couch and he headed out of the door. I locked the door and picked up my bag, which i thrown on the floor. 

Then i went into the car. 

Kendall drove me to school. 

" Hey, pick you up later. I don't want people hating on you anymore, so i shall pick you behind the school. Meet me there." 

"Okay bye! See you later!" 

He kissed me goodbye and i left for school. I looked at my watch. I was horribly late. It was already 9 am. 

I quickly dashed into class. Mr Futila looked at me with bulging huge eyes. 

"Cass, why are you so late today?" 

"I overslept." 

"Come in, don't be late next time." 

"Yes Mr Futila." 

So i went in to sit. Angelica suddenly came over to me and whispered into my ear. 

"I don't hate you anymore, you no longer have Kendall. Lunch break together?" 

"Okay i'm fine with anything." 

I turned my back towards her and smiled. Kendall did a good cover up. 

It was the end of school after 3 hours. School ended early today. 

I crept away from my group of friends and went to the back of the school. 

I saw Kendall's car there and hopped in. 

And he drove off, guess we're heading to his house.