Chapter 10: Fallen Angel (Cassandra)

*Kendall's Perspective Special Part* 

I just hacked into Cassandra's wattpad account don't worry, i'm Kendall. 

I felt so dejected and ignored when Cassandra said that she felt insecure with me. She just hollered at me. She was really sobbing badly i could tell. When she said those words, i was torn. Torn to pieces. I didn't really know EVERYTHING about Cass. I was just predicting her moves, like how an ordinary teenager would do. I can't explain everything yet though, but i can just say, i know PARTS of her life. Anyway, i just found out that she had this wattpad account and that she was expressing her feeling through it. So she treated me like a Fallen Angel. I didn't treat her like that, i treated her like a Fallen Treasure. 

The first time i saw Cass on twitter, i knew she was a girl i was looking for for years. She was the first girl that i admired, after being torn by my previous girlfriend. I had phobias of girls ever since, but Cass made me relax and accept the fact that not all girls are like her. I trusted her, that my life could and would depend on her in future. I really really need her. REALLY. 

But on that particular day, i was so disappointed that i actually still trusted the wrong girl. Every girl that i dated or wanted to date also ended up leaving. Now even Cass. 

I couldn't believe Cass actually thought i was faking my sadness. I can tell you guys now, no i was not. 

I had never told Cass anything about me having phobias of dating girls. Once she logs in, she would know. I'm not going to log in to her wattpad account anymore, neither would i see her anymore. I would take the time to recover from my injuries. I AM HURT TOO BADLY. 

I don't know what to say. 

I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding about me and Cass to the world. 

Cass friends, please do stop ignoring her already. It had been me, always, that waspursuing more than i need. Cass didn't do anything wrong. I realised that she was just admiring me as an idol. If you guys were jealous, please don't. Cass will no longer hang out with me ; or should i say i would not hang out with her anymore. No more recovery rides to school when she's late, no picks-up after school. 

I came to my conclusion that i would return to Los Angeles and continue being a superstar, filming 'Big Time Rush' for rushers who appreciate our hard work while Cass would or should, go back living her original life as a teenager who is still studying in school. 

After posting this, reporters would know it was really me Cass was dating and not some random fanfic so... Goodbye, i'll never be back. This is going to be the only chapter i'm using for myself. 

Cass, goodbye, i just want to say... My door is still forever open to you. Because. I still love you.