Chapter 5

so this is where it gets good(:

and OMG. i just saw the most epic Harry Potter trailer...like the best ever..it flashed back to all the other movie..and just..WOW.

Vote if you like Harry Potter!

Comment if you LOVE Harry Potter and is going to see the movie at midnight!

Sniff..the last one...the end.); 

anyways here ya go(:

________________________________________________________

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind as another person lifted me into the air. A scream formed in my throat and as I sucked in air, one of the scary guys stuffed his hand into my mouth. I bit down as hard as I could on his large, calloused hands.

The guy holding me chuckled and the one walking towards me smirked.

"Honey you can't hurt us," said the one that seemed to be in charge. The one walking toward me.

I stopped struggling for a moment to get a good look at him.

He had light brown hair and hazel eyes, also broad shoulders and a huge frame. You could tell he was extremely muscled. He---along with with i could see of the other guy---was extremely tan.

When I stopped struggling, the guy behind me withdrawed his hand from my mouth and spun my around to face him, "Hello Ms.Parker, I suggest you come with us quietly, or else..." He winked.

"Or else what? Who are you? What are you doing here?" I whispered frantically.

The same man responded, "I am James, that is Derek. We are here to bring you to your new family, and i don't think you want to know what else we can do." 

Derek started chuckling and James smirked. I froze, dread filling me.

"New family?" I asked, more terrified that I was the entire night. If these people were supposed to take me to my family, what kind on family would that be?! Who would send people to abduct someone from their own house?! Who?!?!

Dereks smile faded and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. 

"We aren't the right people to explain this all to you Adri." He stated.

I raised my eyebrows and laced my words with threat. "Don't you dare call me Adri. Only my friends call me that and you, you're a kidnapper!"

He sighed and James looked taken aback at my attitude. "Adrianne, we aren't kidnapping you," I opened my mouth to protest but James put his hand over it. "We haven't even hurt you, and trust me, we could. By the way, in the future, we will be closer than friends." 

James snarled into my ear.  "Yes, Adrianne. Closer than we want to be to you."He looked at Derek. "Com'on let's bring her back to the village now."

Derek nodded his head and we walked out of my apartment. Me, in the arms of James, with Derek walking behind us.

That's when I blacked out.

*****