Chapter 1

• İtfaf edildi everyone that VOTES!!!

RING!

The late bell at school just rang. Crap. That was the third time i had been late this week. I ran up the steps of the building and went straight to my first hour.

"Adrianne, your late, again," my teacher Ms. King stated calmly. I smiled sweetly at her. She was one of those really  cool teachers that everyone loves.

"Sorry Ms. King. I sort of lost track of time." I smirked when I heard the class snicker. She nodded and after a moment winked; I had always been one of her favorite students. I went and slumped into my seat. I opened my History book and glanced to my left at the class nerd's page number. 

I felt a note slide under the right side of my book. I grabbed it, already knowing who it was from. I opened it and read: Hey Babe, want to meet at lunch? In room 104? ;) 

Without looking up or replying, I nodded my head. I glanced at Austin to make sure he noticed, I saw him smirk and knew he understood. The rest of first hour passed uninterestingly. Ms. King didn't even give us homework. Cool teacher, right?

Second and third hours passed sluggishly as well. By then it was lunch time. I ran into the cafeteria to the vending machines, bought a pack of Skittles and left again. Casually walking to room 104, on the second floor. About to knock on the door, it suddenly flew open revealing Austin. He looked irritated and annoyed. I studied his face for a moment. He had short light brown hair and big brown eyes. His body was well built and he had a perfect natural tan. He was wearing a light blue and white polo with shorts and sandals. I looked back up at his face and smiled. I could literally sense his anger rush away and be replaced by relief. 

Why, you may ask? Well because I, Adri, Senior classman, 17 year old, was the person you went to when you needed favors. Well, let me be more specific, These 'favors' usually involved money, and testosterone filled men. You probably are thinking along the lines of: hooker, hoe, etc., right? Well, no.

I am not any of these things. I am simply a girl, an orphan, who was once so desperate for money and food, that I had to do anything to get it. 

*FLASHBACK*

Dizziness and confusion enveloped me. "Wha-Wha-Where am I? What happened?" I asked no one in particular. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was in a hospital room, in a lumpy bed. A nurse walked in at the moment...and I repeated my questions. All she said was: "You were in a car accident, everyone else didn't make it, you're lucky to have survived." But I didn't feel lucky at all.

 So I was placed in a foster home with 8 other children. At the age of 15 I was lost, poor, scared, and alone. I never ate when the others at the home and more often than not I refused to get out of bed. I had decided then and there that I must escape my misery and fend for myself.

A month after being placed in that foster home, I ran away. Techinally, I 'moved' but not really. I ran away from everyone and everything except one person. Jared. He worked at my adoption agency. He helped me 'run away'. He was the one person I was not scared of. After he was assigned my case, we quickly drew up an agreement: I take care of myself, and I can continue living away from my foster home. Of course people could still adopt me, but I was legally under the care and supervision of Mr. Jared Henderson. Although he technically breaks the rules for me, he's still a responsible guy and can't help from checking up on me often. 

If you're wondering about my lifestyle, well, that was when I first started my business. I was still only a sophomore, but I had older kids pay big bucks to kiss me, pretend to date me for their parents, get other girls jealous, and more. After a while, they wanted more and more, and that is where I am today. The school's paid play toy. 

I honestly didn't mind. After my family's death, I sort of enjoyed the attention. I knew I would never receive attention or affection from the people I love ever again. I was an emotional mess deep down with a lot of baggage that no guy would ever want. False affection and temporary attention were all that I was good for. I grew accustomed to letting guys feel me up or let their hands wander. It was fun. It was exhilarating. I loved and craved their want for me. It made me feel important, special, and lucky, something i hadn't felt in a long time. I guess you could say I loved my job and way of life a little to much.

*END*

I glanced at Austin, found him staring at me and saw the desire and lust in his eyes. I raised my eyebrow and coughs. He came out of his trance and pulled out cash from his pocket. I took it and counted it quickly...wanting Austin as much as he needed me. I pouted, "This won't get you very far buddy." Austin shrugged. 

I sighed, and quickly grinned. I pulled out one of the bills from the wad and bent into him, lowly lowering it into his back pocket. "You can keep this one," I whispered in his ear seductively.  I brought my arms, which were already semi wrapped around him to his neck. I reached up and started nibbling on his ear for a moment before pulling away to reach his lips. 

He groaned in satisfaction. I smiled against his lips. His tongue spread my lips open, demanding entrance. He explored my mouth and I suddenly realized that we were directly pressed on top of each other and somehow I was trapped under his body on the ground. I smirked. I liked it rough.

I heaved all of my weight to one side after a few more minutes and rolled on top of him. "Sorry bud, time's up." And I left him there, laying on the ground with 5 minutes until 4th hour. I pulled my skittles out of my pocket as I made my way to my locker.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think?

Please tell me your input.

I need ideas for characters, and a cover. 

Oh, and I need hopefully 30 votes or comments before I upload again.