Chapter 2

Okay, well i didnt want to wait so im just going to keep on writing!!(: especially because a certain someone offered to make me a cover<3 (this is dedicated to YOU!)

So Im kinda hoping for a few  votes/comments...or else im not sure if im going to continue the book if no one is reading or liking it.

Okay thanks here yah go!(:

----

I walked home after 7th hour. I saw Austin standing outside the building so I waved.

See, my customers are some of my closest friends. I don't know why but I think a big part to it is because I always keep the relationship confidential and fun. I don't become attached and I don't bring any drama into their lives. They can talk to me about anything and I am always able to keep the conversation light and entertaining. 

I walked into my apartment. Technically it was Jared's, but I paid for it by giving him the rent money every month. I didn't live with him or anything but he stopped by often to hang out and check on me. That's how our agreement worked.

The TV was on in my living room and as I walk through the room I  find Jared spread across my sofa with his head upside down toward the TV He fell asleep watching TV!

After thinking for a moment, I grinned to myself. He snored lightly and shifted his weight. He then continued sleeping. I sighed, he looked so cute and baby-like!

See, Jared was what some call hot, I just call him my second brother. He was only 23 and had blonde hair with blue eyes. He spiked his hair slightly to make it look ruffled. Jared was extremely built. He was wearing a snug fitting white shirt and denim jeans. He could make anything look good!

I quietly sneaked over to the refrigerator and pulled out the spray whipped cream. I silently walk over to the couch and kneel down beside Jared's head. I pull up his shirt and spray a little into his belly button.

That will surprise him later!!

After a moment, to make sure he doesn't wake up, I sprayed it up his nose. He grunted and raised his hand to wipe it away. 

I smirked. I put it up his nose, he couldn't just sleep-wipe it away. 

He started breathing weird and I almost laughed. 

He was going to sneeze. With whipped cream up his nose!! 

This will be interesting to watch. I back away and sit on the recliner. Pulling out my phone and turning it to video, I make sure i'm ready to record. 

I turn in on just he goes....

AHH-AHH-AHHTCHOO!

The cream goes all over his face and he wakes up, startled. He looks around frantically and spots me just after I put my phone away. I didn't want him knowing I got that one on video.

His eyes narrow at me, "What did you do?!" He wipes at his face and sees the whipped cream.

"Just my latest method of waking you up after you pass out on my couch is all," I reply.

He just shrugged and started laughing, and soon I joined in with him.

See this is why I love Jared. This is why everyone loves him. Everyone trusts him and everyone likes him. How could you not when he would laugh after that?

"So what brings you to my humble home this time?" I ask.

He gets up and goes to my kitchen, grabbing a dish towel and wiping away the rest of the whipped cream, "Well, a girl from social services is coming to make sure you're okay. Again."

Yeah, people have to come check on me every once in a while to make sure i'm not being neglected. I'm supposed to be living with Jared, but since we have our agreement, he just has a room here that he pretends to live in when the people come.

"Really? This is the third time this month! They probably are begining to suspect somethings up." I start to fidget in the recliner. 

Jared just shook his head and let the subject drop. I just noticed his suitcase standing outside his door, empty. Usually when he brings his suitcase it's full of his possessions and pictures we posed for together that we put around the apartment. Actually, all the pictures and usual stuff were in their places. and of course his clothes were in his dresser. 

"When?" 

"In about an hour?" Shit.

I nod and begin getting ready for our visitor. Of course there are the things that all always here for unexpected visits like this and stuff we aren't bothered to move. Old bills, books, magazines, stuff like that. I spread them around the place to place sure it looks like Jared lives here too. 

I walk into the bathroom and grab the axe bath wash and put it in the shower. Also, I take out the cologne and deodorant that Jared would use and put it across the counters.

You can never be too safe. Literally. I've had one person actually go through my house, examining everything...Do they do that to everyone?

After making sure everything looked alright I sat down at the table and started my Calculus homework. I had straight A's at school and was in all honors classes. I really needed a scholarship to college.

About 30 minutes later, just as I finished my homework and Jared finished making dinner, the doorbell rang.

I shut my textbook and ran to buzz the door open for her while Jared scooped the Spaghetti into 3 bowls.

 While I heard her climbing the steps, I shoved my stuff my the table and quickly set it. 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I put the last fork in place and went to open the door. 

----

Okay. yeah cliffhanger I guess. 

But really, its just time for me to go to softball. I think Im going to post more tonight but idk if i should make the next chapter the dinner, or skip it...

What do you guys think?