Chapter 8

OOTD Above/Side

I woke up this morning cuddled up to Zach. I just staired at him, cause hes adorable he is when he sleeps. After about 5 minutes, I slid out of his grip and went to the room. I got dressed. I walked back to the living room and sat down next to him.

"Hey Zach, wanna go to breakfast with me?", I whispered while kind of shaking him,"Zach?". He still didnt wake up. 'I have an Idea' I thought with a smirk. I leaned over and kissed him . His eyes slowly shuttered open."Hey beautiful, when did you get up?", He asked. "About an hour ago",I smiled,"I been trying to get you up to go to breakfast with me". "Ok hold on let me get dressed",He smiled. 

**10 Minutes Later**

"You ready?", He asked."Yea I been waiting on you",I laughed. We walked down to the IHop down the road. We walked in and sat somewhere. "Have I told you how beautiful you look?",He asked."Yes Zach",I laughed. "So what do you wanna do today",He asked."I kinda wanna just have a movie day,What do you think?",I said."I would love that",He smiled. We ate our pancakes, and paid for our food. We walked back to the house. I am staying at Zach's house for another 2 weeks. We both went to change. I just put on some leggings, and an oversized sweater. He just put on some basketball shorts. 

We sat on his bed, cuddled, and watched movies all day long. Im so happy I have a boyfriend like him. He's so sweet! I really think we could last a long time! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heyy People!! Ahh almost 1k reads!! Im so happy!! Thank you guys so much!!! I love you all!

Byee Ma Loves!!

                                   Hannah<3