Chapter 7

Recap

"Well,Aria, I really----"

End Recap

"Well,Aria, I really like you... I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?", He asked shyly. "Awe! Zach I really like you too! I would love to go on a date with you", I smiled. "Really? Today at noon?",He asked. "I cant wait", I smiled. We hugged, then walked back to the hotel. OMG! I have a date with Zach!!! Its in 2 hrs! I have to get ready.

Once we got back, I went to my room and showered. After my shower, I dryed and straightened my hair. I went into my closet and chose a pink , and white floral print dress. I also chose some nude pumps with a nude clutch. I put the outfit on and looked in the mirror. I think I kinda over-dressed. I walked into my bathroom and touched up my makeup. I walked into the livingroom where Zach was standing. He was looking at the ground, until I cleared my throat."Aria... You look amazing", He said nervously."Thanks Zach you dont look to bad yourself", I smirked at him. "You ready to go?", He asked."Yeah sure but where are we going?",I asked. "You'll see", He smirked.We walked hand-in-hand out to the car, and we left.

We pulled up in the paring lot of Olive Garden."How did you know this is my favorite place",I smiled."Cam told me",He admitted. We ate and talked. Next, we went to the beach. I took off my shoes and walked bare-foot, same with Zach. We walked down the beach, shoes in one hand and his hand in the other. He stopped walking and turned to face me. I stopped and faced him. "Aria, I've had so much fun with you! This has been a day that I will never forget", He smiled. "I have to admit that I had an amazing time with you",I said. He took my hands in his making me drop my shoes. "Aria, will you be my girlfriend?", He asked shyly. "Of Course Zach!", I said hugging him. We both pulled back a bit from the hug. Slowly i realized we were both leaning in, and I closed my eyes. His lips touched mine softly. It felt passionate, like it really meant something. It was an amazing feeling to finally be with him, the guy who, 6 months ago, i could only dream of being with. I smiled into the kiss and we pulled apart. "You ready to go back to the hotel?",He questioned. "Sure, if you are", I smiled. "Lets go then", He smiled taking my hand.

Once we got back to the hotel I changed into something more comfortable. I put on some running shorts, an oversized t-shirt, and some long socks. I put my hair in a high-pony, and walked into the living room. "Come sit with me",Zach wined.I walked over and sat next to him. He put his arm around me, and I put my head on his shoulder.Cam and Edwin walk in. "Woah! What happened here?", Edwin asks. "Well, I asked her on a date, we went on our date, I asked her to be my girlfriend, now I have a girlfriend.. an amazing and beautiful one too", He said smiling at me on the last part.I smiled back at him. He placed a soft peck on my lips. "Awe! Finally! I thought yall would never get together!", Cam Stated. "Well we did and Im really happy about it", I smiled.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_Heyyy My people!!! I love you all so much! Thank you so much for over 800 reads! I hope you love this chapter its the moment you've all been waiting for!! Anyways remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

Byee Ma Loves!!

Hannah<3