**2**

2 Months later(July)

Zach and I have actually become bestfriends!! He says that he's coming to Digifest Dallas In a week.I can't wait to actually meet him in person.I already have my outfit , hairstyle, and shoes picked out.I don't know why i'm so anxious.I don't know what I feel. Im a 14 year old girl who's bestfriends with The BruhItsZach (Zachary Reed Clayton), most girls would die to just talk to him. Maybe I like him....No I can't think about him like that...He's just a really good friend.

I had to get up this morning at 7:45 because I have to get ready, Get to the venue, and get my Gold VIP pass.I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.I turned it off, then went to take a shower.After my shower, I got dressed and did my hair(Pic above).My friend Cameron's mom was driving us, so we could go together.Once we pulled up(11am), we got out and went up to the stand to get our passes.Ours came with the skip the line option.We walked in and instantly fangirled. We say Daniel Skye,Jack & Jack, Alyssa Shouse, Dylan Dauzat, and Finally the reason we came , 5quad. We walked up to them nervously."Hey Aria !", Zach smiled, "Finally get to see you in person."Hey Zach!", I smiled coming up to hug him.His hug was... Warm...Safe...Comfortable.I liked it. "Hey guys!", Cam and I said to the rest of the guys."Hey Cam! Hey Aria!", They all said happily. 

4 Hours Later

We hung-out with the guys like all day! I had so much fun! Im pretty sure Cam did too.I think Edwin kinda likes her,but that would never work out because he lives in North Carolina and she lives here."Hey, we gotta go, but I'll facetime you later ok?", I said to Zach."Ya sure! Talk to you later..Bye!", Zach replied seeming kinda sad that we had to leave.We all hugged and said bye, the Cam and I left.

At Cam's House

I decided to stay at Cam's house so I didn't have to go home.I love my parents, but all they are gonna do is question me about what it was like to meet all those people, and I'm too tired to deal with that.I still have to facetime Zach too.

Z- Zach  A-Aria/Me

A-Hey what are you guys doing?

Z-Hey and...Um.....Nothing...

A- Sure... Im bored. Im with Cam. By the way I think Edwin Has a thing for Cam! 

Z- Ya Its so obvious! Their just too oblivious to see it!

A-Preach! Lol..Hey can I call you tomorrow or something? Im kinda tired.

Z- Ya sure go to sleep ....Sleeping beauty! Goodnight!

A-Hush zebruh boy! Goodnight.

END CHAT

After I talked to Zach, I took a shower , and finally went to sleep at around 10:30.I had an amazing day! I actually hung-out with my bestfriends!

________________________________________________________________________Heyy People! So whatcha think?I know the year and crap is so wrong but just go with it k!

Should I continue?Tell me in the comments!

Bye Ma Loves!

                               Hannah<3