Chapter 4

Ootd Above
After Movie
"Hey guys! So um We are gonna meet you guys at your hotel cause we wanna change clothes, ok?",I said. "Ya ok so see you guys later!", Nick replied. Once we got back to Cam's house, we changed into some more comfortable clothes.(outfits above). After we got changed, we left.
At The Hotel
We took the elevator up to their floor and walked to their room. Edwin opened the door before we even knocked. "Hey!", He said. "Hi", Cam said shyly. Dude they make it so obvious!! "Well im going to go inside now", I said because they were just standing there looking at each other." Zach!! We gotta talk!", i yelled at him. " Ok ok im coming!", He said back. We walked back to one of the guys rooms. "Ok so lets go over the plan", I said. "Ok, so we put on a movie and make them sit together, then after about 10 minutes we all leave to go get food or something leaving them alone", He said. "Ya and then they talk and so on!",I smiled. "We are good at this!",He said,"Hopefully this works out!". We put on some boring movie. I literally had to try not to fall asleep. About 10 minutes in, I got up and said: "Hey im gonna go get food!", "im going too! How bout Timmy, Rudan, Nick come with us too! Edwin you stay here and keep Cam company!",Zach said with a smirk on his face. "Ya ok lets go!", I said. We all got our shoes on and went down to my car. We went to Wendy's! We were actually hungry, and it was the closest thing.
After Food, Back at Hotel
We walked into the room to see Edwin and Cam cuddling and asleep on the couch. I knew it would work!! Zach highfived me. We all eventually passed out around the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heyy!! So im gonna be updating this story more!! Hope you like it! Next chapter soon!
Byee Ma Loves!!
                              Hannah<3