Chapter 3

Ootd above

I woke up at 8am, and its 10am now. Im gonna wake up Cam! "Cameron get your butt up!", I yelled jumping um and down on her bed."What the heck is wrong with you!?!?",she yelled."Get up! And Get dressed!! I wanna go to the movies!!", I yelled at her. Just then I got a text.
Zach-Z. Me-A
Z-Hey Aria! I was wondering if you and Cam wanted to hangout with us today?
A-Well we were gonna go to the movies but do you guys wanna go with us maybe? And then we hangout?
Z- Hold on let me talk to the guys.
Z- They said thats cool. So which theatre?
A- AMC 30?
Z- Ok so meet you guys there in an hour?
A-yep see ya then!
Z- See ya!

"Cam!! We gotta meet the guys at the movies in an hour so get ready!!", i shouted at her from the stairway."Ok im getting ready!", she replied. I put on a blue cropped tank, white shorts, and white flats. I left my hair down cause it still had the loose curls from the day before. After we were both ready, we left off to the theatre.
At the theatre
"Zach!", I yelled as Cam and I ran up to them. "Aria! Hey so what movie do you guys wanna see?", He asked. "Um... What about 'Scary Movie 5'?", I asked. " Ya that sounds good!", They all said. We bought our tickets, and went to get snacks. " Im gonna get some popcorn and candy. Does someone wanna come help get the drinks?",I asked everyone. "I will! Lets go!", Zach said without any hesitation. We walked to the concession stands in silence, well until he started talking. "So... Im pretty sure Edwin likes Cam", He spoke. "Ya i mean its pretty obvious! We should set them up!", I smiled. "Actually thats a good idea!", He replied. We came up with a pretty good plan on our way back to the movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heyy everyone!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! Hope you like the new chapter!!
Byee My Loves!!
                             Hannah<3