Cheating or not....? (Nijimura x reader)(lemon)

Ok so this is my first lemon, I hope that it is ok.

This one-shot was requested by _kuroneko119

Plus shout out to my best friend @Nalu_lover16 who helped me write it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You shudder as the cold wind of the night hits you, currently you were following your boyfriend Nijimura and why were you following him well that's simple, cheating, you had believed that he was cheating on you. Lately you had seen him entering and exiting a girls house and every time they had met it would be at night.

Walking up to the gate of the house you go to walk up to confront both Nijimura and the girl that he was seeing, but before you can take another step the door opens up to reveal Nijimura. He looked up to see you and had a shocked face.

"(F/N) what are you doing here?!"

Instead of answering his question you begin to shout.

"How could you do this to me?! I trusted you, I can't believe that you would cheat on me"

"What do you mean? I haven't been cheating on you"

"Yes you have, this is the third time that I have seen you enter this house with that woman. You know what forget this, I'm done, we are over!" As you said that cold wet tears run down your face.

"What do you mean we're over, please no (F/N), I love you with all my heart, she's just a friend believe me!"

You didn't want to hear it so you ran, running far away from him and in the background you could hear his pleads for you to come back.

--Time-Skip--

You had reached a park when you had stopped running so that you could catch your breath. Suddenly you were engulfed in a hug.

"(F/N) please believe me, she's really just a friend" He then turned you around so that you were facing him. He reached a hand up and wiped a tear from your face, then his hand moved down to the side of your face.

"I love you so much (F/N), at least allow me to show how much I love you" You looked into his eyes and then nodded your head, he gave you a genuine smile and lent down, his soft lips catching yours in a sweet yet passionate kiss.

After the kiss he had taken your hand and led you to his house. Walking up the stairs with him still leading you, you eventually make it to his room. When inside he closes the door and then pushes you down onto his bed with him on top of you. He then began to kiss you, with each kiss it would become sweeter and more lustful.

"I love you" he whispered against your lips.

"I love you too" was your sweet reply.

Moving down he begins to kiss on your neck until he gets to your collar bone were he begins to suck and bite, you let out a moan as he continues to repeat his actions leaving love bites all over your upper area. Pulling his head back he looks you in the eye before reaching a hand down and placing it under your top as he begins to gently lift it up and off of you. Next he reaches behind you and un-clips your bra exposing your breasts to him, before you can cover them up he grabs your hands and holds them on the side of your head.

"Please don't hide your beauty from me"

Next he leans down and brings his head down to your right breast and begins to suck and nibble on it, his actions leaving you a moaning mess, as soon as he finishes with the right he goes onto the left one and does the same. Not too soon after he lets your hands go and sits up so that he is able to remove his top, next he removes both yours and his pants. Your face becomes a shocked one as you are able to see the giant bulge in his underwear. He gets back on top of you and begins to kiss you again while one of his hands moves down to your lower region and slips of your underwear. His fingers brush over your clit as he begins to bring his hand down further, without warning he pushes a finger inside of you making you jump in surprise and moan out, him moving it back and forth, he then adds another one and begins to move it with the other one, this whole time you were moaning his name.

He slowly starts to position himself at your entrance but before he can go further you push him away, he fulls off the bed,

"What was that for (F/N)" Nijimura ask's you while rubbing his head

" I-I well~ it's my f-first time" you say lowly but loud enough for him to hear, he looks at you with a clear blush on his face

"s-sorry" you look at him and smile,

"no its not your fault it's mine, i was just nervous" you blush at what you said and look away

"so umm does this mean we can continue cause this isn't going away anytime soon" he laughs while rubbing his head, you look down slowly to see his erect manhood, you blush a deep shade of red and cover your eyes, you hear him walk over to you and when you take your hands away from your eyes his face was inches away from yours and he suddenly smacks his lips on yours and you share at last another passionate kiss with him, but this time it ends quite quickly as he again positions himself at your entrance but this time you don't stop him as he slowly enters you, you try to hold in your tears but they come out anyway,

He looks at you and smiles "I promise I'll take it slow" you look at him and nod, he slowly starts to move inside of you it hurts for some time but then you slowly start to feel pleasure "ahhh" you moan as he starts to move faster inside you, he lifts you leg above his shoulder so that he could go deeper and he hits your G-spot which makes you go over the edge, you moan so loud you think his neighbors would hear you, he groans at the sound of you "i-i think i'm gonna" you pause as you climax, but he still pumps hard into you which pro-longs your orgasm, he then pulls out before he could climax into you and his juices flow down his manhood, you look at him in the eyes and lean up to kiss him and he returns your kiss, you break the kiss for air and then yawn feeling tired, you close your eyes and fall into a deep slumber.... nude, mean while Nijimura is just laying there next to you a bit confused to why you fell asleep right away, he turns his head and kisses your forehead, raps his arms around you waist, pulls the blanket up over you and falls into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I hope you guys enjoyed it

Next up is Akashi x reader lemon

Until next time

-Angelmemory