Happy Easter

------------
Hey guys Happy Easter!!!!!!!

Ok so this weekend is Easter weekend and I'm so excited. I wanted to thank everyone for being such awesome people and for reading my oneshots/story's. I am happy to say that I am still taking requests and I hope that you do request, I have so much fun making a oneshot for someone.

The picture is my IPod/phones background at the moment and if you have any pictures you think that I should put as my background, please send them to me and I will be happy to place it as my background (please make sure that they are appropriate)!!!

Ok ok I thought that I would share this but you may not care or whatever, it's about my day that I had today with my family and I thought that it was pretty cool.

Ok so today me and my family went to my Grandmas and Grandpas house and we had lunch to celebrate Easter (even though it's not quite here yet) and it was so much fun. I love spending time with my family and when they are getting old I find that I need to spend more time with them. Life is precious and I learnt that the hard way. Anyways being happy again, my grandma lives on a farm and they have a creak/river that runs down and around there house. My Auntie and uncle with there son (my cousin) came as well. My cousin is only 4 and he is so cute!!! Anyways me and my uncle, cousin, and siblings went in the creak and we were looking for yabbies. We found two alive and the rest dead 😩 it was so said. We also found some teany weany frogs 🐸. We also had an amazing lunch and did other stuff.

All in all my day was fun and i don't want to bore you with it anymore so I'll just say, I wish you a happy Easter and I hope that you all get some delicious chocolates and have fun.

Until next time

-AngelMemory