Soldier (Kagami x reader)

Why does he need to leave?

You cupped his cheeks for the last time and gave him one final kiss. Squeezing him tightly hoping that he would change his mind and stay. "Goodbye (F/N) I promise I'll be back" and with that he left. He climbed in the back of the truck that the other men were in and left.

About a month ago you and Kagami had gotten a letter to say that each family had to send one person to help fight in the war that had started, and the only person that could go was Kagami. No matter how much you didn't want him to go it couldn't be helped.

Every week you had received a letter from Kagami talking about his life in the army. Some were funny, others made you cry. This happened for about 4 months and then his letters just stopped coming. You had a bad feeling about this and it pained you to think about what could have happened.

One month later you had a nock on the door. You got up from the couch and went over to the door. You then opened it to find three war generals ( is that what you call them?) standing there with a sad look on their face. The man in front handed you a letter and said "I'm sorry ma'am". You opened the letter with shaky hands and read what it said, 'Kagami Taiga has gone missing in action and there have been no signs of him'. You dropped to your knees and burst out crying. Not too soon after the men had left and you were sitting on your bed crying.

-Time skip-

It had been 3 months since then and you had a cross in your backyard for Kagami and everyday you would go and pay your respects to him. You were paying your respects to him at the moment when suddenly you were pulled into big balky arms. They seamed so familiar but it couldn't be. You slowly turned around to find your beloved Kagami right in front of you. "I'm home (F/N) I promised I'd be back" you burst into tears and hugged him like you had never hugged him before. "I thought you had died" you confessed "Yea me too but I was found by some travellers and they brought me back to my fellow soldiers and then they sent me home". Both of you smiled at each other after he said that, then you both shared a passionate kiss.

The war was soon over and your country had won. Kagami had never left you after he came back home and a year later you had had a baby boy. His name was (S/N). He was a healthy and strong baby just like Kagami.

In the end you lived happily ever after with your lucky husband and beautiful son.
---------------------

Ok so that's a rap, I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you want. (I don't mind if you don't 😁)

Contact me - Skype as "AngelMemory232" (Sorry all I got for now) and remember to tell me that your from Wattpad.

Until next time

-AngelMemory