Blurb...

Finding Dorinda (Said as Door-ring-da, but fast!) is about a girl who looses her mum to a car crash but gains three brother and a father in the process. Dorinda or Do, is an intresting charater, she is skilled in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and is a closert nerd. With a photographic memory she recalls things at will when she finds herself in tricky situations.

Although she has 3 big brothers to look after her, trouble brews in the form of Nathanial... her brother's best friend who takes an intrest in the beautiful Dorinda. With her glare of ice and tounge of flames, she soon finds herself even deeper into the mess which is her life.

Even at a young age Dorinda didnt like dogs of any sort and that started from the fact when she was six she was attacked by a larfe mutant looking wolf. Although dogs and wolves are completly different she still feels they are the same... trouble lurks around every corner at school, home and in the misterious, forbidden forest behind the house. But what happen's when her brother's secrets spill out when she gets hurt again by the very same animal that haunts her nightmares? Will they tell her the truth or will they lie to her face and tell her she is being crazy?

Or will Dorinda find out the secret by herself or will she catch them in the act?