Chapter 11: Cameron

The link in the side is from the musical Volleygirls never produced on broadway, 

and written by my 8th grade english teachers friend. 

more recently we sung a song in our musical revue from it called "You're Beautiful when you play". it was sung by my good friend Tattnall who is probably the coolest person on the planet! i love him so much. 

anyway it's mentioned in this chapter

_____________________________________________________-

Cameron's P.O.V.

It was 4 a.m.

I couldn't sleep, i never had been able to, it's what happened with most people around my age. But Cesi she could always at least a solid four hours i woke up fell asleep, woke up and agian, fell beck to sleep, woke up a third time then stayed up. 

It was our "thing". Beau wasn't much of a sleeper either. so when we were both up we would get our breakfast go out on the patio and watch the sunrise. sometimes we jogged sometimes we just layed in eachothers arms but we were always together, just the two of us.

until this morning.

Lauren's P.O.V.

I groaned and rolled over, this didn't happen to me. It was 4:30 a.m. and Liam was snorring like a cow. I could fall back not with his arms wrapped so tightly around me. So i got out of bed pulled my bathrobe around myself tightly and went outside. 

Beau sat on the patio, his feet spwralled out in front of him with Cam in his lap. He held a cup of coffee inbetween his hands as she lightly snored. 

"Hey," I said softly trying not to wake up Cam. 

"Hey," He said turning his head ever so slightly. "Take this," He said handing me his coffee, i took it taking a careful sip just before he snapped at me. I only laughed. 

He wrapped his arms around Cams neck and legs and lifted her as if she was as light as a feather. He carried her in to his room quietly and layed her down on the bed covering her with the down comforter. 

He shut the door and moved out taking his coffee as well. 

"You didn't have to do that!" I said pouring myself a cup of coffee. 

"Don't worry she was asleep anyway, Why are you up so early?" 

"Couldn't sleep." i took a careful sip of my coffee still burning my tounge a little. 

"Oh that sucks, you know i've never been much of a sleeper." He shrugged. I set down my coffee giggling.

"Liar you can sleep more than anyone i know!" 

"SH! don't tell Cam!"

"So why do you wake up so early when she's around?" I asked.

"The first time we met, before we got together she was up super early and i heard the T.V. go on so i went to check if it was Luke or you, and I saw her and even without makeup her hair a mess and in her huge pajamas, she still looked gorgeous." He took a sip of his coffee licking his lips afterwards, "She told me she was never much of a sleeper, and i told her the same so i could have the time to spend with her." 

"Why wouldn't you just hng out alone in the day or anyother time?" I asked giggling still.

"Well Luke and Cesi had claimed Way late at night because Cesi loves to stay up till about the time cam wakes up. you and Liam were always around at Lunch time so i decided the morning would be our thing." 

"That's sweet going to such lengths to spend ime with her." He smiled and shook his head.

"Yeah she's really something." 

.......

"I can't believe you have this!" i laughed, it was a video of Cesi's 8th grade musical, "and it's just cruel that we are watching this right now!" 

Cesi was playing a volleyball coach who was a former olympian even though no one even knew, because she was later on a show called the 25 greatest blunders in olympic history for catching the volleyball during a game. 

I can't even believe she looked like this, it was barely four  years ago and her hair was much shorter and she had braces and she was heavier she was barely recognizable. before i met her in the ninth  grade she gotten her braces off grown her hair out and slimmed down. She was funny looking! 

"Hey What are you watching?" Liam came and flopped on the couch next to me and placed his arm around my shoulders, 

"Cesi's 8th grade musical!" 

"Is that her?" Liam laughed and pointed. 

"Yes, can you believe even at this point that me her and Jack were already best friends!" Cam laughed and stood up popping the disk out of the drive and puting it back in her purse. She reclaimed her spot on the couch next to Beau.

"Is there anything going on between them, they seem like they've been in love with eachother forever." Beau said hugging Cam closer towards him. 

"Well when he was really socially awkward he had a huge crush on her and then after some drama with other another girl he lost all his confidence and she was the only girl he could talk to. They've ben through alot but they're still bestfriends." Cam smiled. 

"Oddly specific, but okay. So lunch anyone?" Liam said suddenly changin the subject. 

"Yeah of course!" I stood up after him and followed him out the door. "Shot gun!" I said jumping into the car.